What's new

Looney Tunes Volume 2: Contents Announced (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Kill da wabbit Kill da wabbit! Kill the wabbit!

I will smite you with my spear and magic helmet!
Spear and Magic Helmet?
Spear and Magic Helmet!
Magic Helmet, psh.
YES! Magic Helmet! And I will give you a sample!

What did you expect at an Opera? A happy ending?

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Kill da wabbit Kill da wabbit! Kill the wabbit!

I will smite you with my spear and magic helmet!
Spear and Magic Helmet?
Spear and Magic Helmet!
Magic Helmet, psh.
YES! Magic Helmet! And I will give you a sample!

What did you expect at an Opera? A happy ending?

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I was really hoping for "Ali-Babba Bunny", (my personal favorite) but, I'll still be picking this up. The inclusion "I Love to Singa" helps make up for that for me.

"Consequences Shmonsequences... as long as I'm rich..."

Ickity Ackety Oop,

C

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I was really hoping for "Ali-Babba Bunny", (my personal favorite) but, I'll still be picking this up. The inclusion "I Love to Singa" helps make up for that for me.

"Consequences Shmonsequences... as long as I'm rich..."

Ickity Ackety Oop,

C

Marvin Richardson

Supporting Actor
Well, looks good, but I'm a little disappointed that none of the Porky Pig "Orphan" shorts will be on there ("Little Orphan Airedale", "The Awful Orphan" and "Often And Orphan") with the dog. I always loved those. Same with the "Ali Baba Bunny" and Foghorn Leghorn. I never really cared for Tweety and Sylvester or the Road Runner cartoons. Oh well, probably still a must purchase.

Marvin Richardson

Supporting Actor
Well, looks good, but I'm a little disappointed that none of the Porky Pig "Orphan" shorts will be on there ("Little Orphan Airedale", "The Awful Orphan" and "Often And Orphan") with the dog. I always loved those. Same with the "Ali Baba Bunny" and Foghorn Leghorn. I never really cared for Tweety and Sylvester or the Road Runner cartoons. Oh well, probably still a must purchase.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I'm thrilled that there is more Road Runner! :D

I wish that we were getting Transylvania 6-5000 and Ali-Babba Bunny though!

Still.. a great sounding set! Looking forward to it! :D

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I'm thrilled that there is more Road Runner! :D

I wish that we were getting Transylvania 6-5000 and Ali-Babba Bunny though!

Still.. a great sounding set! Looking forward to it! :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
That list sounds SWEET! It seems like there are a lot more "classic" shows (i.e. classic meaning the ones I remember watching over and over again as a kid :D) than there were on the first set.

:emoji_thumbsup:

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
That list sounds SWEET! It seems like there are a lot more "classic" shows (i.e. classic meaning the ones I remember watching over and over again as a kid :D) than there were on the first set.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
I'm a huge Road Runner fan, and I was disappointed that the last set didn't have more. If anything, I could use less Tweety/Sylvester cartoons (not that I don't like them). Anyhow, we all have our preferences. I was very pleasantly surprised by the Golden Collection, and though I am generally a purist, I didn't even mind it was "out of order".

I think the quality of animation is superior in the older shorts.

Three years ago I attended a great show at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco. Quite a few Looney Toons (including the amazing "What's Opera, Doc?") were projected onto a giant screen with sound effects and dialogue only, while the SF Symphony Orchestra accompanied with live music. Very cool.

s

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
I'm a huge Road Runner fan, and I was disappointed that the last set didn't have more. If anything, I could use less Tweety/Sylvester cartoons (not that I don't like them). Anyhow, we all have our preferences. I was very pleasantly surprised by the Golden Collection, and though I am generally a purist, I didn't even mind it was "out of order".

I think the quality of animation is superior in the older shorts.

Three years ago I attended a great show at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco. Quite a few Looney Toons (including the amazing "What's Opera, Doc?") were projected onto a giant screen with sound effects and dialogue only, while the SF Symphony Orchestra accompanied with live music. Very cool.

s

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks