What's new

Looney Tunes Volume 2: Contents Announced (1 Viewer)

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
"Where are the rest of the Foghorn Leghorn shorts? The first batch has only two and I hope there are more than that."

I'm assuming there will be some more Foghorn in Volume 3 in 2005.

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
"Where are the rest of the Foghorn Leghorn shorts? The first batch has only two and I hope there are more than that."

I'm assuming there will be some more Foghorn in Volume 3 in 2005.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
As I said in the post over in the TV/DVD forum, I'm willing to bet the third (or fourth) set will feature a disc showcasing Foghorn Leghorn. I'd bet on it.

Certainly, not everyone will agree with the content on volume 2. I know the exclusion of "What's Opera Doc?" on the first set PO'd certain people. But with such a huge collection of cartoons to choose from, Warner certainly can't please everyone. As long as these Golden Collections continue to sell, and as long as Warner continues to produce new sets each year, I'm sure eventually you'll get what you want.

I can't wait to get Volume 2. I'm a big Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote fan and can't wait to watch all of these great shorts. I'm also anxious to check out a lof of the early material (including "I Love To Singa". I've never actually seen that cartoon, but I have seen snippets used in various movies.

"Bunny Hugged" is another one I hoped to see in the first set, and I'm glad it's made its way here! All in all, this will be a great set, and I'll definitely be picking this up on the day it's released.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
As I said in the post over in the TV/DVD forum, I'm willing to bet the third (or fourth) set will feature a disc showcasing Foghorn Leghorn. I'd bet on it.

Certainly, not everyone will agree with the content on volume 2. I know the exclusion of "What's Opera Doc?" on the first set PO'd certain people. But with such a huge collection of cartoons to choose from, Warner certainly can't please everyone. As long as these Golden Collections continue to sell, and as long as Warner continues to produce new sets each year, I'm sure eventually you'll get what you want.

I can't wait to get Volume 2. I'm a big Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote fan and can't wait to watch all of these great shorts. I'm also anxious to check out a lof of the early material (including "I Love To Singa". I've never actually seen that cartoon, but I have seen snippets used in various movies.

"Bunny Hugged" is another one I hoped to see in the first set, and I'm glad it's made its way here! All in all, this will be a great set, and I'll definitely be picking this up on the day it's released.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
"You Ought To Be In Pictures" is brilliant. I almost had an asthma attack the first time I saw Porky Pig driving back to the studio. Absolute lunacy!

Neil

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
"You Ought To Be In Pictures" is brilliant. I almost had an asthma attack the first time I saw Porky Pig driving back to the studio. Absolute lunacy!

Neil

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Great set, could be better, but I will buy.

Here is the director breakdown:

Freleng: 9 Tweety, 13 others
Jones: 11 Road Runner, 11 others
Clampett: 8
Avery: 4
McKimson: 2
Tashlin: 1
Hardaway and Dalton: 1

I'd rather see more balance. Jones and Freleng were great, but there are some great McKimson and Tashlin shorts that don't get the credit they deserve.

Still, a great set.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Great set, could be better, but I will buy.

Here is the director breakdown:

Freleng: 9 Tweety, 13 others
Jones: 11 Road Runner, 11 others
Clampett: 8
Avery: 4
McKimson: 2
Tashlin: 1
Hardaway and Dalton: 1

I'd rather see more balance. Jones and Freleng were great, but there are some great McKimson and Tashlin shorts that don't get the credit they deserve.

Still, a great set.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

I agree Steve. I always get a been here, done that feel everytime I watch a Road Runner cartoon.
Still looks like another great set.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

I agree Steve. I always get a been here, done that feel everytime I watch a Road Runner cartoon.
Still looks like another great set.

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member

Thanks for the confirmation Jay.
D'oh! I forgot about that! I remembered right before I checked this thread again. :b :emoji_thumbsup:

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member

Thanks for the confirmation Jay.
D'oh! I forgot about that! I remembered right before I checked this thread again. :b :emoji_thumbsup:

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
I've never been a big Road Runner fan, but the Dover Boys alone more than make up for that on this set. Can't wait to get it!

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
I've never been a big Road Runner fan, but the Dover Boys alone more than make up for that on this set. Can't wait to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks