What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Collection Press Release: Looney Tunes Collector's Choice Volume 2 (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

ClassicTVMan1981X

Screenwriter
Real Name
Benjamin
By my calculation, there are 23 new to disc (I don’t know if any were extras on movie discs). Definitely not on prior Looney Tunes collections

One Meat Brawl was on “Hilarious Ham” DVD
Rabbit Rampage was on “Golden Collection V6” DVD (as an ‘extra’)

All the rest seem to be new
The following were extras on other DVDs:
"I Wanna Be a Sailor" (1937) was an extra on Kid Galahad, but was restored on both Max and MeTV.
"The Penguin Parade" (1938) was an extra on Too Much Johnson
"Cross-Country Detours" (1940) was an extra on Virginia City but unrestored, but was restored on both Max and MeTV.

Most of the rest are definitely new to DVD/Blu-Ray.

~Ben

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I don't know about you guys, but I have an OCD (if I can call it that way) about collections.
I mean, I can't buy a blu-ray with a total random collection of cartoons in it.
I want complete and chronological.
That's why I haven't bought any such blu-rays...

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I don't know about you guys, but I have an OCD (if I can call it that way) about collections.
I mean, I can't buy a blu-ray with a total random collection of cartoons in it.
I want complete and chronological.
That's why I haven't bought any such blu-rays...
Based on comments from a psychiatrist relative, I’m pretty sure I’m diagnosable, and, speaking just for myself, you won’t bother me if you overuse the term. I’m more concerned about other problems in the world. And yeah, sounds like you have some obsessional traits.

Carl David

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Carl
I won't be buying this because there are not enough episodes on the disc, the cover is awful, it doesn't have my favourite episode, more Wile E. Coyote should be included, there will no doubt be scratches on the print and it is not priced for 99 cents.

Pull your finger out Warner!!

This is unacceptable!!

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I'd be happy if they left the post 1960s stuff out.

Just noticed something new on a media release:

1696117141508.png

Don't think I've ever seen a media release with "Non-Returnable" on it. I assume it's a mistake but still...

Ordered anyway... and if, like the first, it drops in price during the return window I *will* return and order again.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Don't think I've ever seen a media release with "Non-Returnable" on it. I assume it's a mistake but still...
it’s probably for retailers. Unsold copies can usually be returned back to the distributor.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
it’s probably for retailers. Unsold copies can usually be returned back to the distributor.
It's on the main listing under the name as well as under "Edition":

1696172428227.png

I don't recall ever seeing that before - and it *still* shows "FREE Returns" under the price as well as under "Sold by". Just struck me as odd. Someone likely entered it into the system incorrectly with that info *only* applying to Amazon directly.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
No, you really can't call it that. OCD is a serious medical condition and not something to be taken lightly.

With that out of the way, I'm looking forward to this collection. I loved the first one.
Maybe for some of the collectors of Blu ray Discs, we can call it OBD.;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks