What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Announcement: Looney Tunes Collectors Choice Volume 1 (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Had the opportunity to look through some of the cartoons on the new WAC Looney Tunes release.

The cartoons look terrific. The only anomalies I noticed were on BEANSTALK BUNNY when we first see Elmer Fudd as the Giant. A few seconds of that footage doesn't look great and I figure it's just the original elements at play here. Outside of that, I am very happy with the quality of this set.
My set arrived yesterday, and I watched the first three shorts last night. I did notice the drop in PQ on Beanstalk Bunny, but it was quite brief, as you said. I hadn't seen that short in many years, so it was great to see it in HD. Otherwise, everything looked great. Looking forward to watching the rest of the set.

Al (alweho)

Second Unit
I'll ask again, hopefully people wont mind. Did anyone notice sound levels were mis-matched on some of the cartoons in this set? Dialog and some effects were mixed at lower levels than the music and effects tracks? Apparently another website which did a review of this title also noted it.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I'll ask again, hopefully people wont mind. Did anyone notice sound levels were mis-matched on some of the cartoons in this set? Dialog and some effects were mixed at lower levels than the music and effects tracks? Apparently another website which did a review of this title also noted it.
I didn't notice anything unusual with the audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks