What's new

I'm finally gonna get an SVS, but I need help picking one....... (1 Viewer)

frogpond

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Baker
Even the "little" PB-10 will do you good. I have it as it came packaged with the SBS-01 system I got. Haven't been dissapointed in the least as this system definatly rocks!! Can't wait until the MTS comes out....

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Congrat's Kevin! You won't be disappointed!

Once you REF Calibrated your whole setup, you'll finally understand the SVS Grin that we all have!

I've been using the SVS 25-31PCi in my 20' x 30' w/10' high vaulted ceiling HT/family room since April 2002 (Ohio built: SN 00034) and it has been a crowd pleaser since then during my once or twice a month Friday NITE DVD presentations!

Over the years, about 5 of my friends and family also bought an SVS to complete their HT!

What convinced them was while watching the blockbuster DVD @ -10 REF Level (approx. 105 dB to 106 dB FAST LFE SPL Peaks / RS SPL Meter Dial = 100 dB / Weight = C / Speed = FAST) @ my house, ... the sub-sonic LFE was felt in the couch, walls, floor, chairs and pant-leg(s) (an SVS trademark) :D @ all my seating areas!!!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
... but still be audible enough to hear the whispering dialog during the quiet moments of the blockbuster SD & HD DVD movie(s).

The SVS dynamics and sub-sonic impact really shines with the New Audio Formats Dolby Digital Plus and especially TrueHD encoded in my HD DVDs!!! I'm hearing and feeling more impressive encoded LFE tracks in my HD DVDs because the SVS is reproducing those DD+ and lossless TrueHD tracks in their truest form, ... and that's glorious and the SVS grin :D just continues.

Can't wait to install my upgrade NSD woofer when it arrives!!!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks