What's new

Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Best wishes for a great 2003!
I'm heading out to a party and hope each and everyone of you has a great, safe time tonight.
Here's to more great music titles and discussion in the coming year!
:)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Lee, Happy New Year to you as well. I was out with friends from the late afternoon past midnight yesterday. My fiancee and I spent last night at our friends' house, and we left their place this morning and went straight to a party to watch Penn State lose the Capital One bowl to Auburn. :frowning: So, I haven't been near a computer for awhile.
Oh, I forgot one thing. On our way to the bowl game party, my fiancee and I stopped at a record store that was having a great sale. I picked up the John Coltrane A Love Supreme SACD, Elv1s DVD-Audio disc, and Miles Davis The Complete Concert: 1964 (My Funny Valentine + Four More) CD set very cheap. So, 2003 has started out great for me on the music side of things. :) Now I just need to make time to listen to the new music. I've been watching college football this evening.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Congrats, Keith!
Have you been living together? The poor gal may need some time to get adjusted to all the weird noise emanating from your speakers, which you will explain by saying, "But, honey, this guy at the HTF totally recommended this disc. And look, it's a hybrid multi-channel SACD!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks