What's new

Best color settings for 77" LG C3? (1 Viewer)

greggor

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
We finally replaced our 9 year old Samsung JS8500 with a new 77" LG C3. I was trying to find an ISF calibrator but was told they don't do the OLED displays because almost everyone complains about how dark they look after calibration. I've been watching with the settings set to "Cinema" and the picture looks good but I'm hoping a more experienced user here can post some calibrated color settings so I can dial it in.

thebox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marcos
We finally replaced our 9 year old Samsung JS8500 with a new 77" LG C3. I was trying to find an ISF calibrator but was told they don't do the OLED displays because almost everyone complains about how dark they look after calibration. I've been watching with the settings set to "Cinema" and the picture looks good but I'm hoping a more experienced user here can post some calibrated color settings so I can dial it in.
Did an ISF calibrator tell you that? As an ISF calibrator (Level 1), I haven't encountered this type of attitude before. If you'd like, you can share your settings here, and I can offer you some tips.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I don't recommend using calibration settings from another TV as each TV is different. The Cinema Picture mode is accurate and setup to be best in moderate to low ambient light.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks