What's new

Guys I'd like your Opinions (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm gonna Jump into HD-DVD with the Xbox360 add on first, and then get a 2nd Gen Toshiba sometime next year. I'm trying to decide which TV to hook this to. Since there is no HDMI coming, I have a 32" Sammy LCD, which is a new set, I also have my 2001 era Mits 65" 1080i set. The Mits been isf'd and even thou it's old Yields a good image and has very little time on it since I normally use my DLP projector in my Basement HT. I know the LCD will probably yield the best image but I can't dismiss the 1080i. Maybe some of you guys using similar era sets can chime it.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Hook it to both and see which looks best to you. My HD-A1 is connected to a 40" Toshiba RPTV (TW40x81) and the picture is incredible at 1080i. I would love to have it ISF'd but I may be in the market for a new bigscreen next year in which case the ISF money could be applied towards the new set.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Go for the drool response: 65-inch Mits at 1080i. (That's what I use, one model year prior.)

- Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks