What's new

Guess who's (possibly) been cast as Elektra? (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
she's kinda skinny isn'e she.Jennifer Garner

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I think Eliza Dukshu is trying to get away from the Faith roles, which Elektra certainly is
Though I'd LOVE to see her there ;)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Would you believe I did plays in high school with Jennifer. Do you know how much it pains me to see her succeed? It just goes to show, it's all who you know.

Paul P

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Brian, was she any good? I love Alias, but I'm not sure how much of that is due to her versus due to the writing.

Les Samuel

Stunt Coordinator
Patrick, Aria would be a wonderful choice. I sure wish her Adult Films were more hardcore. Oh well the chances are slim she'll ever go mainstream anyway :frowning:

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
They have not decided yet but it looks like Jolene Blalock (T'Pol on Enterprise) may have a shot at it. My vote goes to Jolene. I think she is less recognizable than Alias star Jennifer Garner. It would just seem odd to me to see Sidney playing the role. Of course for those who do not follow Alias it would not matter. However, as someone said earlier… Jennifer is just way to skinny.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks