What's new

Funniest bumper sticker you've seen? (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I used to have "Don't tailgate me or I'll flick a booger on your windshield" on my first car.

then I had "University of Margaritaville" in my second car.

I've always liked the "Ex-boyfriend in trunk" done up like the old "baby on board" signs.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Two I really like:

"WARNING: I brake for hallucinations."

and

"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to."

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
blinkersmall.jpg

hangupsmall.jpg

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
my favorite is on my wall--
it has a bunch of deformed smiley faces around the border and says: Discourage Inbreeding...BAN COUNTRY MUSIC!! :D

Michael Pineo

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this one on my way home from work:

"Jesus was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat him"

I had to re-read that one a couple of times to make sure I was reading it right.

MikeP

TedE

Stunt Coordinator
One of the best ones I remember seeing was a few years back in grad school at U. of Delaware. A little background: the town (Newark, DE) is pretty much infested with high schoolers in little POS hotrods (suped up Civics, Neons and such) or pickup trucks. I swear that every one had that damn little Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes pissing on something (a Mazda with Calvin pissing on Honda, a Chevy with Calvin pissing on Dodge, or Calvin pissing on the number of some NASCAR driver). Anywho, every weekend night, these kids cruise down Main St. (literally) and annoy pretty much everyone else. One night, I saw some guy in a brand new Carrera 2 with a Calvin sticker pissing on "All of you". I couldn't stop laughing.

Incidently, best vanity plate ever: Lamborghini Countach with MD tags "55 ISBS". Swear to god, saw it on the Baltimore beltway probably 12 years ago. I thought most states wouldn't allow a plate like that, but somehow he got it through the system.

paul_v

Second Unit
hmm funny how people are worried about breaking forum rules by posting humorous political bumper stickers but it's ok to post bumper stickers that say stuff about oral sex. Nice standards here folks!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
hmm funny how people are worried about breaking forum rules by posting humorous political bumper stickers but it's ok to post bumper stickers that say stuff about oral sex. Nice standards here folks!
I'm not sure that paragraph would even fit on a bumper sticker. Perhaps you are looking for the HTF Help and Feedback forum?
Regards,

I'm not gonna lie to ya, fully 60-70%% of these bumper stickers everyone is amused by can be found at your local Media Play (if you have a local Media Play). If your most amusing sticker had a colorful background with highly annoying colored letters to complement it, then it's probably been mass-produced to death. If you are amused by said colorful stickers, stop by your town's/ city's/ whatever's high school parking lot, where you'll find countless other gems in the same vein of humor.

Jon_W

Stunt Coordinator
The funniest bumper sticker I ever saw read:
Can I Pay My Visa Bill With My Mastercard?
I think it speaks volumes about our society today. Hey, and it's funny!

Eddie Adams

Auditioning
George Carlin made me laugh. he said he'd like to see one that says, Proud parent of a child who's self esteem is high enough that i don't need to make a big deal of his petty scholastic achievements on the back of my car. i cant remember exactly but somethin like that

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Incidently, best vanity plate ever: Lamborghini Countach with MD tags "55 ISBS". Swear to god, saw it on the Baltimore beltway probably 12 years ago. I thought most states wouldn't allow a plate like that, but somehow he got it through the system.
I guess I'm just ignorant. What on earth does "55 ISBS" mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks