What's new

Funniest bumper sticker you've seen? (3 Viewers)

Mike_Ped

Second Unit
I once saw a bumper sticker that said:

"Save a whale, harpoon a fat chick!"

I laughed my ass off, then realized how mean it was. Can't help from laughing at it though...

Mike

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
I always liked the simple, yet effective "Fuck Censorship" sticker that got popular around here in the early 90's.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
can't think of any real funny ones right off hand...i was always partial to the one that used to grace my rear window:

save the planet...kill yourself

kevin t

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
"Welcome to Utah, set your watch back 20 years"

I think I saw this on a car when I was in SLC in '92, my uncle also got me a T-shirt with the same.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Some of the best I've seen...
"Welcome to Boston
Don't get upset
Just drive like we do"
"I didn't vote for the dope from Hope"
perhaps the funniest though, wasn't meant to be funny. When Hillary Clinton was debating whether or not to run for Senator, some of her supporters had bumper stickers that said "Run, Hillary, Run." Well, several people in New York started putting them on their front bumpers :D

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
My favorite is not actually a bumper sticker, but from the back of a bikers vest:
"If you can read this, the bitch fell off!"
Hilarious! :D

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
The political ones tread too close to breaking forum rules, so I'll stay away from those.

The 2 that crack me up most were:

• "I'd rather be eating pussy." This was a license plate frame, not a bumper sticker; the thing that cracked me up was seeing it on this 60-some-year old guy's Oldsmobile as I was delivering pizza once; I couldn't stop laughing!

• "Fuckin Gonuts", done in the same lettering/coloring style as Dunkin Donuts. At first I thought I was looking at "Dunkin Donuts", and so I wondered, "Why the hell would somebody put a D/D bumper sticker on their car?!" ... until I re-read it. Couldn't stop laughing at that one either.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks