What's new

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
From Michael Reuben:

"There's some good news for fans of the Warner Archive Collection.

George Feltenstein has returned to Warner as a full-time employee, where he has once again assumed control of WAC, including its Blu-ray releases. We can expect those releases to continue for the foreseeable future.

Anticipating the likely (and reasonable) question about the reliability of this information, I will add that it comes directly from Mr. Feltenstein, with whom I spoke this afternoon."
God Bless the feet of those who Bring Good News. Thank you Michael, and thank you Mr. Feltenstein.

==jthree

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
Some additional info per Tom Weaver of the Classic Horror Film Board:

He started working for 'em again a week ago today. He just told me about an upcoming off-the-negatives double-feature (which will be of CHFB interest), now that he's back in the saddle. All's right with the (movie geek) world again.

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
From Michael Reuben:

"There's some good news for fans of the Warner Archive Collection.

George Feltenstein has returned to Warner as a full-time employee, where he has once again assumed control of WAC, including its Blu-ray releases. We can expect those releases to continue for the foreseeable future.

Anticipating the likely (and reasonable) question about the reliability of this information, I will add that it comes directly from Mr. Feltenstein, with whom I spoke this afternoon."
Thanks - "There some good news..." is quite the understatement.
George Feltenstein returning has to rank pretty high on the list of best WAC news ever!

trajan007

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Larry C Bender
Maybe now we can get PENNIES FROM HEAVEN----GOODBYE MR CHIPS---THE BUTCHER BOY---ALICE DOESNT LIVE HERE ANYMORE---THE SHELTERING SKY---SURVIVING PICASSO---WHOS LIFE IS IT ANYWAY?--UP THE DOWN STAIRCASE

Last edited:

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Sounds like this news is legit !
Maybe WAC will start announcing titles on FB and Twitter again. A lot of us miss that
The double feature - could be Val Lewton, but also maybe Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde (31/41)
Or still better - a Boris Karloff double feature with The Walking Dead and The Mask of Fu Manchu !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks