What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10 (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
The episode seemed to touch on multiple subjects without really getting into anything, but I was howling the whole time. They made Garlin look even more like Harvey Weinstein than he normally does to great effect.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
It appears this season's storylines are Larry Vs. Mocha Joe's and his reconciliation with Cheryl. Both of which will blow up in his face because Larry David.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"I'm not Harvey Weinstein."

Also:

"Wasn't that one of the shithole countries?"

Casually snapping the selfie-stick in half was magnificent. They really hit the ground running with this episode. Enjoyed it a lot. It felt very much like every plotline apart (possibly) from Lennon Parnham's pregnancy will be coming back in the weeks ahead.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Loved the episode! Btw, all the seasons are on sale at iTunes in HD for $4.99 per season.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
At the beginning the jokes were too many and seemed forced, then I warmed up to it and started laughing from the Harvey Weinstein joke.

Glad they finally acknowledged Mr. t. I don't think, don't remember if they did it in the previous season. They have to use and milk it.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
- I'll call you when I land.
- You don't need to call her when you land.
If there's a plane crash, we'll know about it.

John Lee_275604

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Lee
Positively giddy that Larry 'went there' with the MAGA thing, because poltics aside I've long been fascinated by how Larry's Curb character seems the closest in personality to Trump, given the divergent demographics of their respective acolytes.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Loved the episode, other than the talcum powder bit. That was so stupid and forced and clearly just put in there to work in the Peloton product placement.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Loved the episode, other than the talcum powder bit. That was so stupid and forced and clearly just put in there to work in the Peloton product placement.

exactly. As if Larry couldn’t have said, I was just working out give me 10 minutes to take a shower. Also, wouldn’t the talcum allergy have come up at some point during their marriage.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I have not seen the early seasons, so I started season 1 and finished The Pants Tent. I was so surprised. I was thinking they are going to need several episodes or seasons to warm up and hit their stride. From episode 1 they are in full force and hitting all the high notes. :thumbs-up-smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks