What's new

CSI episode music? (1 Viewer)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I second that request. It was an awesome sounding song- very eerie given the content of the scene.
------------------
Todd.
"Ah, mercury, sweetest of the transitional metals..."
- Sealab 2021

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
Hello nudity.
eek.gif
I was quite surprised at what we saw last night. Yes, it was a dead girl, but not really, since I could clearly see her breathing in some spots, plus her eye twitched twice.
I hear it is even more obvious in High Definition.
I thought the episode was lackluster compared to others I have seen, but it did improve as it went along.
------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

Nick_G

Stunt Coordinator
must have been pretty cold during that scene too since her nippy was sticking straight up!!

BrettK

Agent
Slightly off-topic from the subject, but what did you guys think of the 'nudity'?
Whenever I see those warnings about TV shows with nudity (for mature audiences only), I figure it's a backhanded way to get more people to watch.
As for the show itself, I thought it was both fair but also unnecessary. If you have a guy examining a nude body, that's what I figure it'd more-or-less look like. But at the same time, they easily could've shot it with an arm or shoulder or head of Grissom blocking the nipple or butt or whatever.
Ultimately, though, I think as a society we're (US) far too off-center about nudity and sexuality (as compared to other cultures), so I'm glad to see it done in a 'mature' manner like this. It appeared to not be there for shock value or "hey! look at the naked chick!" reasons, but fit into the scene relatively well.
------------------
i might've been born yesterday
but i stayed up all night

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I thought CSI stands as one of the best shows out there.
On the new topic of nudity, I think we're approaching a bit of a crossroads. I think it was handled well in the episode and didn't feel unnecessary, but instead helped me get into the scene. Showing the female body de-eroticized in an autopsy environment also helped match the tone of the episode, which focused in part on desire.
Hey, I liked the episode.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Nudity on American broadcast television? How'd that happen? Of course, if you saw what we have on French Canadian television, you'd think we were a bunch of filthy-minded perverts! All our nudes are alive and well and a bit overactive!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Milnoc
News, Views, DVD Reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks