What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Arrested Development Ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I couldn't tell what Lindsey and Maeby said as they were running out of the house. Anyone care to fill me in?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
This show is so utterly and delightfully un-P.C.

The sequence from Tobias sitting down and talking with White Power Bill through the moment just after his suicide was one of the greatest sequences in recent memory for TV period.

I believe a 'friend of Dorothy' is a euphimism for a homosexual.

I found this episode cute but not hilarious. It's unfortunate that it was shown out of sequence, as that took some of the momentum out of the original episode (Staff Infection). Then again, compared to some of the other lame-ass shows on TV, a mediocre episode of AR still rocks.

I'll miss White-Power Bill and the healing power of the pipe! :D

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I thought the name Dorothy was one of the funniest nicknames in TV history(behind Mulva) and when the guy had the red shoes......oh man, that was nuts. It is such a perfect nickname for Tobias.

GOB's intro to his Magic show is so freaking funny, I laugh every time. BTW, did everyone notice that GOBs' 'new' magic trick with the paint on his chest was over a year old? He used it last year at the Spring Break, but told GM that it was a new trick. GOB is insane.

Jeff Gordon

Agent
I was just watching the NFL Channel and I saw the same commercial for the one millionth time, the one with the fan who hides in the player's dirty clothes to steal a few NFL jerseys. This time I noticed that the actor was Tony Hale, AKA Buster.

Bryan C

Auditioning
Another reason for a DVD release immediately after this season ends! So much you can miss, if you even blink!
I couldn't wait. I had to make my own and hand them out to friends (especially the ones that missed earlier in the season). Sometimes even a 5th or so time through an episode I'm catching stuff I missed before.

I can't remember the last time I've seen a show where I can pretty much watch every episode over and over, AND still laugh.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
ONLY FOUR MORE EPISODES?!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks