What's new

"We Kill For Love" (Yellow Veil) from Vinegar Syndrome (1 Viewer)

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I couldn't find a thread for this release. My apologies if this is a duplicate thread.
I watched this entire documentary last night. I loved every minute! I was a little concerned that the running time of 163 minutes would lead to boredom after 90 minutes but I didn't even notice the time go by. It was a very thorough and in-depth look at erotic thrillers from the 90s with more clips than I imagined would be included. Andrew Stevens and Monique Parent stood out as the most entertaining subjects in the interviews. Also loved Tane' McClure's incorporation as well. Regina Russell was hilarious, especially in the bonus features interview. After watching this I am seriously wondering why many of these movies have not been released on bluray. Some of the films looked polished and remastered ready for release in the clips while others fared much worse. I just wish someone would get the ball rolling on getting some of these out on bluray. There are constant horror movies being released that I never heard of. Why not some of these 90's vhs classics. It amazes me that the original "Night Eyes" trilogy (with the exception of the 4th installment) are not available on dvd much less bluray. That would be the best place to start.

I realize MVD has been releasing those double-feature SkinMax dvds but surely, they deserve better than some budget dvds with no correcting of aspect ratio. Many are not even the complete unrated versions. I had read some companies were starting to release these on bluray but I haven't seen any out there yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Did anyone else enjoy this documentary as much as I did? Truly an enormous undertaking that, I think, was done very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks