What's new

2020 TV Releases Guesses? (2 Viewers)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
And CBS will probably promote it in ads by saying something like, "Complete your collection of the greatest Western in television history-- Gunsmoke, The Final Season, coming in March" (or April, or whenever it comes)!

(More genrally).

Does anybody still advertise upcoming tv shows dvd/bluray sets in the form of television advertisements and/or as an in-show promotion?

It seems like it is only really recent movies with a lot of recent hype, which the movie companies still advertise the dvd/bluray releases. For example, such as the recent movie Hustlers (with JLo).

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Seasons 6-8 of The Donna Reed Show, Season 7 of Alfred Hitchcock Presents(Season 6 seems to have become unavailable now on Amazon and other stores and selling for quite a bit on Ebay), Alfred Hitchcock Hour, More My Three Sons, Petticoat Junction, More Beverly Hillbillies...and Sam Nelson finally delivers The Adventures Of Ozzie & Harriet..Yes I Know...Very Wishful Thinking on That One.
All of the above would be great

dstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Damon
With the DVD release of the one season wonder "Ghost Story/Circle of Fear" (1972-73) many years ago, I've been hoping for a DVD release of the short-lived "The Sixth Sense" from the same period. There were decent guest stars and some good stories. It was released in PAL a few years back, but never in North America.

topanga

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Felicia
With the DVD release of the one season wonder "Ghost Story/Circle of Fear" (1972-73) many years ago, I've been hoping for a DVD release of the short-lived "The Sixth Sense" from the same period. There were decent guest stars and some good stories. It was released in PAL a few years back, but never in North America.

topanga

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Felicia

I agree. I have both "Ghost Story/Circle of Fear" and "Born Free" from Sony and was hoping that this would be a sign of other Sony one-season dramas would be released like "Matt Helm" and "The Quest." But that never happened. I am not even sure when the last time Sony even released a MOD tv show or what it was.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
The Fall Guy complete series Blu-Ray

Lassie DVD

Fantasy Island complete Blu-Ray from Mill Creek.

Bionic Woman complete series Blu-Ray (German/ region free)

The Waltons seasons on BD.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Great Ghost Tales
Dupont Show of the Week
Mr. Broadway
Valentine's Day
Harry's Girls
Many Happy Returns
To Rome With Love
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
Bus Stop
No Time for Sergeants
The Jean Arthur Show
Love on a Rooftop
Blondie (1968)
Hennesey
The Good Life
The Little People
The Reporter
The Road West
Second Hundred Years
Make Room for Granddaddy

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I foresee S6 of The Beverly Hillbillies since it seems to be coming one season every 2 years. Perhaps with Gunsmoke finishing, they'll finish up Bonanza, and they'll speed up releases of The Beverly Hillbillies. Along with My Three Sons, I can't think of too many things CBS has of the major 60's stuff left besides the aforementioned Petticoat Junction.

I really hope to see a blu-ray release of Emergency! Amazon Prime used to have it available for streaming as did Netflix. Netflix removed all of the Universal stuff a few years back, and I'm not sure when Amazon removed Emergency! They're still streaming other Universal properties, so I know they didn't lose them all. I know it's available on DVD, but unless I'm mistaken, they used older, ratty looking transfers for them, and Netflix was showing brand new HD masters that looked stupendous. It would seem to just be a matter of Universal licensing it to Mill Creek or reissuing it themselves on blu-ray.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Great Ghost Tales
Dupont Show of the Week
Mr. Broadway
Valentine's Day
Harry's Girls
Many Happy Returns
To Rome With Love
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
Bus Stop
No Time for Sergeants
The Jean Arthur Show
Love on a Rooftop
Blondie (1968)
Hennesey
The Good Life
The Little People
The Reporter
The Road West
Second Hundred Years
Make Room for Granddaddy
What a list! If even a few got a release we be doing great .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks