Dave Moritz

Premium
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Josh Steinberg

Why would there be a corrected release for Terminator 2? It looks exactly as the filmmakers and rightsholders want it to look. That they’ve chosen a more modern aesthetic for the presentation wasn’t an accident. They’re not going to recall a product that came out exactly the way they wanted it to.
I am not asking for a recall because your probably right that it was released as intended but I would purchase it over again for it to be more faithful to the film version where film gain is intact. I purchased T2 on 4K blu-ray but while it is watchable I can not say I am a fan of how it was sharpened and the DNR so heavily applied. And at the same time I am waiting for more of the franchise to be release on 4K Blu-ray and to see more Schwarzenegger movies on 4K Blu-ray and more Eastwood movies as well.

4K Blu-ray Releases:
Resident Evil: The Complete Collection - Nov 3
Beverly Hills Cop - Dec 1
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Dec 1
Coming To America - Dec 1
Total Recall 4K Blu-ray - Dec 8

JamesSmith

Screenwriter
I'm going to guess Star Trek: Lower Decks, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, and Westworld season 3 might, I repeat, might make it out on DVD before Christmas. But that's a guess on my part. Any of you remember any tv streaming series that MIGHT come out for the Holidays?

--jthree

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbob7777