What's new

zelda preorder (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I was under the impression that the Bonus Disc would be in stores starting February 16 so that people who preorder the game after that date would get the disc when they preorder.

I played this today at an in-store demo and it sucked. Why? Because the damn controller was broken. It looked beautiful, but I couldn't enjoy it. Now I'm pissed.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Neil,
I'm pretty sure the tradeup is happening for the GBA SP. When I preordered my GBA SP, the guy mentioned it to me. Even though I preordered and paid in full, I can still trade in my GBA when I pick up my SP, and they'll credit my card.

Oh, this was at a local GameStop.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Where do you see this at on the EB website.
When I checked yesterday (or the day before) it said the 6th. I did a doubletake, and checked again, an dthen at the Gamestop.com site. They still had the 16th listed.

When I checked this afternoon after work, it was back to the 16th again, with rephrased text.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe it means that it ships out on the 6th, and arrives no later than the 16th? I dunno. I wish they wouldn't change around things like that. Plays with my emotions.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
hmmmm, well I just got off the phone with my local EB. Looks like I'll be waiting until March for my disc because they don't want people cancelling their preorders after they get the bonus disc. :thumbsdown: :angry: BOOOOOOO!!!

GaryP

Second Unit
Guys,
According to EBGames.com my order shipped out today, got a tracking number showing it shipped UPS three day select.

Gary

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
My EB said that as long as you paid IN FULL... I would be able to pick up the disc as soon as it was available.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Argh! My friend pre-ordered Zelda for me a few weeks ago, so I called him and asked him if he got confirmation of the bonus disc shipping, and he just remembered that he got an e-mail stating his credit card had expired!
So he's got to call them and get it fixed! And I KNOW he's gonna forget, and I'm gonna miss out on my bonus disc! :angry:

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Hmm. Placed my order with Gamestop.com on 1/20/03 and my early bonus disc is listed as backordered. As long as I get it reasonably soon I'm fine but I don't want to have shelled out an extra 5 bucks for early shipping only to have the game arrive a day before the Wind Waker does. Anyone else order from gamestop? Any ideas?

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
My Ocarina of Time disc shipped yesterday from EB Games, and according to UPS tracking, it left Indy today. Looks like I'll have it on Monday. :emoji_thumbsup:
-Dean-

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
I just got confirmation EB that my pre-order disc shipped as well. Its says specifically in the email that its delivery BY the 16th. I'm happy. ;)

Michael Fennessy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Fennessy
I just broke down and ordered this from gamestop.com. I called the babbages that I pre-ordered at (no money down) and they had not even heard about a bonus disk. I hope they ship soon.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks