What's new

UK Zelda Release Question (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know whether the UK release of the Cube's Zelda game will have the same preorder bonus disc that was available in Japan and the US, and if so, through which retailers is it available. I've got Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask N64 carts, but I'd love to have at least one with a nice crisp graphical upgrade.
Thanks,
Paul.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Nintendo hasn't even announced a release date for Europe/UK AFAIK. The cynic in me speculates they'll hold it off until Christmas 2003 (given NoE's release schedule it's not unlikely). Anyway to answer your main question I have no idea and I don't think anybody can say for certain at this point but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Okay, here's your answer, straight from the official French Nintendo magazine:
http://www.gu-videogames.de/uni-game...ws&newsid=1235
The site is in German (with a little snippet in French) but what is says is that the bonus disc will not be bundled with the European release but may be available separately at some point. So in other words you're being screwed by Nintendo once again. Frankly I'm convinced they've just given up on the European market altogether.......

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
:angry:
Thanks for finding that out, though I can't say I'm pleased with your discovery. Very disapoointing.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Paul, isn't there a disc to let you run imports on the PAL console? I'm going to have to have a friend in the US pre-order Zelda for me so I can have the bonus disc (you hear me Jehan? :D ) for my modded Japanese console.
Dan

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
If it came out I'd arrange to get a US preorder in a heart-beat. But I don't want to get the US release and then find this supposed disc won't be coming out. So long as this bonus disc will be available here at some point, I'm prepared to pay a moderate fee. Only moderate mind. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks