What's new

Your favorite part of a woman. Don't get graphic. (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
This doesn't have to get graphic. Just what are your favorite parts of women. Legs, face, feet, eyes, lips, whatever.

Ladies, feel free to say what you like too.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ahhhh, I was wondering when someone would start this thread!:)
In addition to the obvious, eye's, leg's etc..., ever since I hit puberty, I have always gotton turned on by three parts of a woman, the neck, arms, and hands. Their is something about those three parts of a woman that really define their femininaty to me, soft, warm, and slender. A perfect example of a woman who I think embodies this ideal for me is Charlize Theron, she is THE very vision of what a beautiful woman is for me. She has perfect everything, neck, arms, leg's, hand's you name it.
I can't stand woman who are muscular, i'm talking bodybuilder muscular, it's just too gross and unnatural to me for a woman to look like that, they are supposed to be the opposite of us guys.

JoelH

Stunt Coordinator
There is something truly awe-inspiring about great legs. All the other stuff matters in its own way (personality, breasts, eyes), but legs can be absolutely amazing.

(Imagining beautiful legs in my mind, but realizing, Hey! I'm at work!)

----

Joel

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Oh come on!!!
I say this in response to John Williamson who says he likes necks, arms, and hands. :) Judging from my recent poll on beautiful women, I know he likes a nice grill as well.
Myself, I love nice eyes, legs, a nice rack, and a v8 engine in the back.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I'm also a man who loves great legs on a woman. That part from her ankle up to her knees if its the right shape is awe inspiring.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Neil, absolutly! I love a great rack, that's one of the things that is covered when I said "In addition to the obvious...". But a nice pair of breasts are not the only thing I admire about a woman.

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Question,

Are you guys really turned off by dumb girls? No matter how good she looks if she's dumb, I say "Pass."

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
waist, stomach, hips... that area in general. I have a thing for navel piercings.

--

Holadem

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Interesting responses. I've always looked at a woman as a whole work of beauty. Everything on a woman can be sexy, pretty, lucious, gorgeous.
I've always loved women's legs and sometimes their feet. What amazes me is that some women can be absolutely gorgeous all over and have extremely nasty looking feet. How that happens, I don't know. But if a woman takes care of her hands and her feet, you can be pretty sure they'll pay close attention to other important areas :D.
Also, I've encountered women that were slam down sexy as hell and had breath that could remove a rust spot from your steel toolbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks