What's new

Your favorite part of a woman. Don't get graphic. (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
I wish women would wear edible eyebrows. That would be cool.
What the hell?

Chris: Women seem to be offended by this sort of talk. Personally, I don't know why. I tell my wife every single day how beautiful she is, and most of the time, I toss in "and I love your sexy little ass, too." I'll even give it a good squeeze when nobody else is looking. It doesn't bother her in the least, in fact, she does the same thing to me.

If I had to guess, I'd say that women want to be sexy and attractive. Who doesn't? They spend so much time on their bodies making themselves look great, but when men get together and talk about a woman's tight, sexy butt, we're suddenly pigs. So what's the deal? Are we supposed to enjoy their bodies or not? I know for a fact that most women at some point in time have gotten together with their friends and talked about men's bodies. Hell, bring a male stripper to a bachelorette party and watch what happens. They go crazy! I've also been told that I have a nice ass by a few women, so I know for a fact they check our bodies out just like we check their's out.

So why is it so offensive to them when we discuss these things? Maybe Julie or Janna could shed some light on it for us...

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Alright;I guess I just don't get it. Women being beautiful to men is nature. What's wrong with it as long as we don't say something like "man I'd sure like to **** her; she's got a sweet *****. Hmmm Hm" etc.

If women don't want men to notice them, why bother with the beauty stuff. I understand that some of it is for themselves and for other women to get jealous over, but hell. As long as a man is inhaling/exhaling, then they'll probably notice a woman's beauty.

I guess being a man is not okay anymore after all.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Cant go wrong with a nice ass... and I also agree with the "so what's the big deal about this thread?" notion... same with the other thread that is now locked.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I've developed a pathological attraction to necks. It's a little funny, because if they have a really short haircut, it's extremely attractive just because it accentuates the neck.
By contrast, long hair is also attractive because I can just imagine the slight tickling of the neck that they've managed to numb themselves to.
I love giving neckrubs for just the same reason. That is an important plateau in a relationship for me.
I need to get a willing neck NOW! :)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Hmm... everything else will be an 8 no matter what so Im going to have to go with a tight toned stomach since it seems to be harder and harder to find on a woman these days.However a perfect rump would be sweet as well!:)
Luis S

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I don't like being categorized as a group of low-brow men. Some of us are more low-brow than others. Some are naturally gifted and others are hard-workers. I believe we should be uniquely idenitified based on our merits.

Greg Rakaska

Stunt Coordinator
1499h.jpg

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Without reading through everything to see what everyone else said, here's my thoughts:
1) I'm an ass-man, as far as those body parts go. And my wife's got an exquisite one! :D
2) For the more subtle parts, I must say I've always liked the sight of bare shoulders, especially from the back. There's something sexy about "soft shoulders", and shoulderblades, too.
3) I actually asked my dad this question once, when I was about 15. His answer was great: "The bellybutton. Because from there you can either go up, or down.". :laugh:

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Everything above & below the vocal cords. ;)
...seriously though, everything above & below the vocal cords.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
As far as physical goes a pretty face.
The most important thing,I think,is a sense of humor(Most dont appreciate my dry sense of humor).Its horrible to be stuck with someone who you have to say "Im just kidding" to.
Oh yea,and if possible dark hair and boobs the size of my hands(and I have big hands):D are always nice.

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Well the face is the most obvious answer. If a woman's face isn't attractive, it doesn't really matter what the rest of her looks like. Eyes are the most important part of the face for many established (both mythical and real) reasons. Face and eyes aside, I'm really a leg man. Many women have great butts or breasts, but great legs are much more rare.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
The most beautiful part of a woman is the face. I don't care if the body's like Jessica Rabbit; you gotta have a pretty face. Most beautiful part of the female body: breasts. However to me the most important part of the female body is a nice thin stomach. I'd prefer a girl with no breasts at all with a nice tum-tum to a Dolly Parton with a pot belly and day of the week. My wife's great in all 3 categories :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks