What's new

Your favorite part of a woman. Don't get graphic. (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Mental: A personality and a sense of humor.
Physical: A nice face and a nice pair of legs. Another plus would be if the girl had a nice rack and a nice ass. But as I said, that's just a plus. :D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Many of you missed out lips, lips are so important to me, my Sandra has gorgeous lips, I love touching her lips, I love kissing her lips, I love licking her lips ...(opens a window) ahem where was I ok a nice bum also turns me on, long legs, flat stomach and (drooling now) perfectly formed breasts (gurgling noises)....
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

SIGNATURE PHOTO OF EXCITED MEMBER REMOVED AND DESTROYED.

Rob_J

Stunt Coordinator
Definitely the eyes. It's all about the eyes... as long as there is a nice smart brain behind them :)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
RobJ, I love your tagline. I think I'll have a liquid lunch tomorrow; beeah.

I've noticed a lot of you mentioning summer and the clothing that goes with it. For the last two summers, I've noticed that there were a lot of ladies wearing two of my favorite types of women's clothing. Summer dresses and those unbelieveably feminine strappy high heel sandals.

That combo is so lady-like. A woman wearing that can easily make me drift away. Another great summer thing ladies wear a lot are those Ked's tennis shoes. My wife has some of those and they drive me crazy.

Like I said before, a woman can be a work of art.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
There's nothing more attractive on a woman than chest hair.
Call me crazy, but I actually like a little bit (not a lot!) of hair on a lady. I think a couple of light patches around the nipples and between the breasts is very attractive!

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Everything. From the top to the bottom. They're beautiful creatures, these women...

If I had to pick some favorites, I'd go this route, and in this order, starting with my most favorite:

Hair. Beautiful, long, flowing hair. If it's shorter then her shoulders, I'm not interested. My wife has stunning strawberry blonde hair halfway down her back. The hair is the first thing that attracts me to a woman, and I've always had a thing for blondes.

Body. I could care less about the size of her breasts. As long as they're reasonably pert & look normal, I'm happy. The rest of her body - from her legs, to her butt, to everything else. It doesn't have to be perfect. Just reasonable. I like a relatively short, petite woman. Not too small, mind you - a walking stick is not my thing - but not too large, either. 5'2 - 5'4, 110 - 120lbs or so with a toned body is perfect. I don't want a flat butt. I don't want a huge one, either, but she should have a nice pair of buns on her.

Mind. After the hair and the body, her mind will be the next thing I notice. She's got to be smart, logical, reasonable, and most of all, caring. A little innocence goes a long way, too.

Now, once I've met and gotten to know a person, my priorities change. I then place mind on top, hair next, and body last.

Turn offs:

Makeup. I don't like it. A small amount, done right, looks great. Most women butcher the makeup process, though. My wife doesn't wear makeup and I love it.

Excessive jewelry.

Piercings in odd places, or more than one pierce per ear. If she's got 3 rings in each ear, or a nose ring, or eyebrow, lip, tongue, etc, forget it. I'm not interested. However, I don't really mind bellybutton rings, as long as it's just a nice small little thing. I can live with that.

Colored or bleached hair. Sorry girls - keep it natural. Once you've colored it, it only looks good for a couple of weeks. Then new hair starts coming in and it looks like hell. Besides, it's false and misleading.

Eyebrows that have been shaved & then drawn back on. What the hell is up with that, anyway? It makes them look like an alien creature from another planet (shudder).

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Other than the obvious (breasts, legs, butt, etc) The thing that gets me the most is the eyes. Not just nice blue eyes or green eyes but them deep brown eyes. The Stevie Nicks kind of deep brown eyes except I usually like spirally chocolate brown hair to go with it.
I had a girl that had all that and I hung on to her for dear life! Of course, I was 15 at the time and it lasted all of 2 weeks. And then I went out with her best friend :D

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Ryan,

You are absolutely right about those eyebrows that have been shaved & then drawn back on. For the life of me, what's the deal with that? Just yesterday coming back from work on my commuter train, I was staring at these two women who have these drawn on eyebrows. I just don't understand the logic of this "beauty secret". If someone can explain, I'll really appreciate it.

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
I would have to say that I am a toe man. I love 'making love' to my wifes toes. BTW, she loves it too.

yipe. Robert closed off my thread (butt/chest/leg man test), as it was similar in topic matter to this one. my very bad - i guess i somehow missed it. mebbe the "test" can continue here, as it does, i think, require some refection/introspection on our lusty libidos.
at any rate, rob may have a good point. are htf women put off unduly by all this low-brow drooing? i hope not. many females would like us to think otherwise, but it is my firmly held (;)) belief that they drool too. in the title for my thread i did try to keep it general and "regional", tho i did use "man". i also tried to allow for different sexual preferences by putting in (and i quote), "[ok, insert whatever sex you like]" - you will note that i did not edit this after the fact, btw ;-)
i would certainly hope that more women contribute to these topics more often. it's hardly the focus of this section, but it is the "after hours" lounge afterall. the vast majority of us have never been crude about it at least. we can hope the women here have a sense of humour too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks