What's new

Your favorite part of a woman. Don't get graphic. (1 Viewer)

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
There are quite a few things...a woman's mind is the sexiest part of her body, but for absolute physical appearance, I like the legs/ass, followed closely by the lips (for smooching) :)

Frederick

Second Unit
Although I go for the entire package (including personality, which is a HUGE issue to me), if we're speaking physical, I'm a leg man. Don't get me wrong, a nice butt is a wonder to behold (especially walking away from you). And I'm not one for a big chest. Huge breasts are more trouble than their worth to me. But I LOVE a really nice pair of legz in a nice skirt. It doesn't even have to be super-short. A long, fitted skirt with a nice split
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
... leave something to the imagination, I always say. I'd prefer a peek rather than it all being out there, slapping me in the face ...
Hmmm ... I wonder if the women will comment on this thread ...
Freddy C.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I usually check out the legs and feet. Perky little breasts are also nice! :)

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Oh yeah, I forgot... the liver. I like a girl with a nice liver. Great for filtering and stuff.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I like the lips myself. To me, it means the woman is a good kisser.

80s example: Kelly Le Brock

Modern example: Angelina Jolie (natch)

Sincerely,

John "Pucker up and gimme a kiss" Kilduff

DaveJJ

Stunt Coordinator
DaveF, I'm with you when it cames to women's voices. Some women have such sexies voices. It is a complete turn on! Hands and legs would complete my list of women's attributes.
DaveJJ :):):):) Have Fun Guys!My HT

DaveJJ

Stunt Coordinator
DaveF, I'm with you when it cames to women's voices. Some women have such sexies voices. It is a complete turn on! Hands and legs would complete my list of women's attributes.
DaveJJ:):):):)Have Fun Guys!My HT

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Nice lips can lead to dizzy inducing kisses-Thus sayeth Scott Strang
John's reply: Hmmm...Well, if I could kiss Angelina or Kelly...or both, preferrably;) , I wouldn't mind the dizziness. Yowza!
Sincerely,
John "The romance goes round and around...and it comes out here (John's shirt flies up and hits him)" Kilduff

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
For physical features, I will have to go with dimples. Don't know why, those dimples drive me crazy. Nice eyes and a nice voice would be great too.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
I'm a leg-man myself. It's always nice every spring when the females first start wearing shorts again. Ahhhh, I miss summer...:)

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Mental feats:
Humor and intellect.
Physical feats:
Hips/waist and Hands/nails.
Yep, that's right T&A doesn't matter to me at all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks