What's new

You are a god if you identify this one... (1 Viewer)

Stuart_Gardner

Auditioning
Chris, if identifying this makes me a god, what would putting the DVD in your hands tonight make me?
I'm so glad that my very first post on Home Theater Forum ever can be such a winner. How many times have you urged me to sign up, and over how many years?
The instant I read your post I knew you were speaking of a film I very much admire. It's PIN: A Plastic Nightmare, an idependent Canadian film from 1988. I immediately capped a few frames of the scene you describe from my DVD, thinking that as I'm debuting here as a god I should make a dramatic entrance. They showed up beautifully when I previewed this but on submitting it I find that links and pics aren't allowed until I've posted 15 times; a pity... I'd hoped to wow you with a glimpse of the scene you've puzzled over for so long.
If you find this tonight give me a ring or an email. I'll be awake (and when I bring this to you I'll return your Star Wars box set).
Try to resist looking the film up before you've seen it, and watch it cold. I'll only say now that it's a remarkably intelligent and badly neglected horror film, as smart as it is creepy.
I'd planned my first post here to be about a DVD recorder I just bought and have some questions about, but on the spur of the moment I thought I'd look up my old buddy. This was the first post of yours I found; what luck, eh?
Now I'm off to post my questions about Sony RDR-GX315.

Stuart_Gardner

Auditioning
TonyD, thanks a million for posting that for me. I consider that courtesy a terrific auger of my future here on the forums; Chris has long told me that the gang here can't be beat.
Chris, does this bring your memory to more vivid life?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks