What's new

X-Files 4/28/02 (1 Viewer)

At least Scully was a trained agent and knew what was going on! If one of these super-sojahs show up at the poor farm people it'll be a slaughter!
William was "cured," the supah-sojahs aren't going to want him anymore. Supposedly.

Either way, I think the point of the episode was that the whole baby William deal is over...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Darren H

Second Unit
Sorry for joining the discussion late. I was out on Sunday night, and just had a chance to watch the episode last night.

Looks like I enjoyed it more than most of you. My wife and I were devoted fans for the first six or seven seasons, but lost interest when they began to shift the focus away from the original conspiracy. CSM's "death" was the penultimate nail; Duchovny's departure shut the coffin for good. So, for us, just the possibility that the mysterious stranger was a player from the past breathed some life into the episode. I can honestly say that I pegged him as Spender about 15 minutes in.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
William was "cured," the supah-sojahs aren't going to want him anymore. Supposedly.
Yeah, but Spender said that although he was cured, the aliens didn't know that and they would still hunt him. She put him somewhere they couldn't find him supposedly as opposed to going into hiding herself.

The decisions made by Scully are based on having to get the story someplace rather than honoring her character. That's what pisses me off.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I hardly recognize these characters at this point of the series. I'm a bit melancholy about these final episodes of the X-Files.

Todd K

Second Unit

Very well said. The next thing you know Mulder will be waking up in the finale and realize it was all a dream.

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
I decided to tune in for the last few episodes - I had quit watching after the season premiere. I've been following the reactions here throughout this season.

How could such an excellent show go so wrong? Will the show go out with any dignity at all?

Bingo

Stunt Coordinator
Question:
Are we sure that the baby William shown being given up for adoption is Scully's?
Perhaps it's a Super Soldier clone?
Just a thought....rarely does X-files make its intentions 100% :)

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
Steve Blair wrote

Are we sure that the baby William shown being given up for adoption is Scully's? Perhaps it's a Super Soldier clone?
Actually, it was a stunt baby swaddled in little Willy's blanket to throw off the "super-soldier" agents.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks