What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (8 Viewers)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
This is one of the reasons I love this thread.

I've NEVER heard of this film (Closely Watched/Observed Trains) before. And when Dana mentioned Nazis, I got really confused considering the appearance of the movie poster he showed.

So, a little research and I now understand a bit better as to the bigger picture of the story being told. It sounds mighty interesting. Dana: you purchased the UK Blu import?

Yes,it it's region free, and got it for a reasonable price, currently it's 55% off at Amazon UK.
If the cover art looks different, it's because it has a reverseable cover with Uk marking on one side and one with out

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Today/tonight:

brigadoon-wallpaper_289748_43055.jpg

LaLaLand-1.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Today I watched Crime Of Passion which contains one of Raymond Burr's most interesting pre-Perry Mason performances. When A Man Alone comes out on Blu-ray disc later this year, we'll have four of his best performances in high definition: Pitfall, Rear Window, Crime of Passion and A Man Alone plus a few others. (But not, alas, Great Day In The Morning!).

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Norfolk / VA Beach dogged it this time; little wind, little rain but mostly just gray outside for the past 4 days, i will be praying for the people of NC, , cause the season is just starting

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Last night I watched the ClassicFlix Blu-ray disc of The Man Who Watched Trains Go By: an interesting film with very good performances from all the key players. I was most impressed by Marta Toren whom I know mainly from Sirocco and Casbah. Her portrayal of heartless calculation combined with vanity was spot on. Marius Goring, one of the most arresting, charismatic actors ever to appear in films, was mesmerizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks