What's new

Warner Archives in 2015, Take A Shot! (1 Viewer)

mrmike898

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Wagner
The 20th Anniversary Blu-ray release of The Fugitive contains the pilot episode as a special feature.
ImageUploadedByHTF1417346939.233074.jpg
ImageUploadedByHTF1417346954.698213.jpg

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
Sadly, probably because of music rights, I don't see a complete release for The Drew Carey Show coming at all. And let me add to this, I would definately buy the series!!! This was a favorite!!

YOUNG MAVERICK - gonna list this one until it finally comes out.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
mrmike898 said:
The 20th Anniversary Blu-ray release of The Fugitive contains the pilot episode as a special feature.
Of the '00 remake series, apparently.

mrz7

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Zuncic
bretmaverick2 said:
Sadly, probably because of music rights, I don't see a complete release for The Drew Carey Show coming at all. And let me add to this, I would definately buy the series!!! This was a favorite!!
Never say "never". With shows like "WKRP In Cincinnatti" that were tied up in music rights issues, then finally get the "complete" series released on DVD (with only approximately 10% of the music replaced and 90% original music), I don't see why "The Drew Carey Show" can't be released with the same treatment. And "The Drew Carey Show" had a lot less music than "WKRP". And since Shout! Factory was the company that released "WKRP", and now recent news of "Maude" today being released on DVD (which is also another show that was tied up in music rights), I am hoping Shout! Factory will get the rights to release "The Drew Carey Show". They seem to be performing miracles when it concerns music rights for t.v. shows on DVD these days!!! So start chanting: "THE DREW CAREY SHOW!", "THE DREW CAREY SHOW!!", "THE DREW CAREY SHOW!!!" :)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Based on a recent FB page where they acknowledged the music rights issue on Lawman has been cleared we can add at least Season 1 of Lawman to the list of Probables for 2015.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I'm hoping for Spencer For Hire 2&3
And I would love to see Enos.. As a huge dukes fan, it would complete my collection

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
did anyone remember Kung Fu: The Next Generation season 2, along with the next season of growing Pains.James

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
According to a posting on Warner's Facebook page, Sam Benedict has been cleared and is looking good. Mr. Novak they are still awaiting clearance costs.

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
According to their page, Kildare Season 4 (Part 1?) and Growing Pains Season 4 are on the way in April. They also responded to my wife that they are working on Daktari Season 4 and it's coming later in the year.

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Dan*T said:
I'm hoping for Spencer For Hire 2&3

And I would love to see Enos.. As a huge dukes fan, it would complete my collection
Saw on their Facebook page yesterday that Season 2 will be coming soon with Season 3 to follow after that! Great News!

Guy Foulard

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Neil Brock said:
According to a posting on Warner's Facebook page, Sam Benedict has been cleared and is looking good. Mr. Novak they are still awaiting clearance costs.
I first heard the Sam Benedict theme about 20 years ago on a CD compilation--it'll be great to finally see the show. Fingers crossed for Mr. Novak!

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Frank Soyke said:
According to their page, Kildare Season 4 (Part 1?) and Growing Pains Season 4 are on the way in April. They also responded to my wife that they are working on Daktari Season 4 and it's coming later in the year.

ScottDombrowski said:
Saw on their Facebook page yesterday that Season 2 will be coming soon with Season 3 to follow after that! Great News!

This is good news, while I don't believe WB will completely stall a series, there are certain titles I'm hoping to have completed by year-end, and the sooner the better. For me that means, Kildare S4, Bronco S4, Spenser S2 and S3. Dakotas is a nice surprise that I should receive next week. After that all i really need from WB to be completely happy is all the seasons of Lawman (hoping for one season this year)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Kildare S4 is long overdue and am glad we're near to that now. I don't have any interest in the continuing series from them so hopefully they'll have a new title to pique my curiosity later.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
I'm definitely interested in SAM BENEDICT as I have always liked O'Brien, as well as character driven shows. But I sure would like to sample it before a blind buy. I wonder if it will pop up on the WA Channel. Some of the series I watched on the Channel were better than I thought they'd be (THE LIEUTENANT), but others only confirmed my suspicions that I need never invest any money on them (MAYA, THE JIMMY STEWART SHOW).

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I asked about Medical Center Season 6, but unfortunately they said they don't have an announcement yet; just said to "stay tuned".

Like Guy, I've heard the Sam Benedict theme before but have never seen the show. I'm always open to trying an older legal drama, so I'll give it a chance. Plus, in looking at the show's wikipedia entry, the list of writers includes Art Wallace, who was the original writer on Dark Shadows. So I'll also be interested to see more of his work here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks