What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (S1), Moon Kinigh (S1), Andor (S1) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (4k UHD) (2 Viewers)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
This is pleasant news. As I don’t subscribe to Disney, I’ve been wanting to see Obi Wan Kenobi and a friend highly recommended Andor. And I’ve been enjoying The Mandalorian on Blu Ray.
I would humbly say that Andor is the best that Star Wars has ever been.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
By the by, DMC has apparently started shipping these. At least, a package from Menasha, WI has shown up in my Informed Delivery, so I should be getting The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Moon Knight within (hopefully) the next week. I was expecting this, as they charged my card for them last Friday.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
By the by, DMC has apparently started shipping these. At least, a package from Menasha, WI has shown up in my Informed Delivery, so I should be getting The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Moon Knight within (hopefully) the next week. I was expecting this, as they charged my card for them last Friday.
I received a shipping notice from DMC ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks