What's new

VIGIL- A masterpiece series from the U.K. (1 Viewer)

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Has anyone seen the new British series called VIGIL? It is another superb series that the British do so well .A flawless who-done-it crime series about a murder on a submarine. There are more twists and turns than a roller coaster has. There are only 6 episodes in the series. It is one of the very best series seen so far this year, in my opinion. A second series has been confirmed.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Has anyone seen the new British series called VIGIL? It is another superb series that the British do so well .A flawless who-done-it crime series about a murder on a submarine. There are more twists and turns than a roller coaster has. There are only 6 episodes in the series. It is one of the very best series seen so far this year, in my opinion. A second series has been confirmed.
I saw this last year and really enjoyed it, although IMO it goes a bit off-the-wall bonkers in the last couple of episodes, losing the whodunnit aspect in favor of all-out espionage. That said, I found it a very compelling watch all the way through, and would highly recommend it.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Apparently it is available in the US on Peacock. It appeared in January on USA Network. Missed that. Assuming USA Network gets the second series, maybe they'll repeat the first as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks