What's new

Ghosts (US) (2021) - Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Ghosts can touch each other and their clothing as Carol did in last episode but if they take their clothing off, the clothing goes back on. So they can't rip their clothing into strips to form a rope. Perhaps the ghosts link arms together and form a ghost chain to reach Flower in the well and pull her up. Maybe the well is not that deep and Thorfin can reach her if the other ghosts hold his ankles as he goes down the well. Or since ghosts don't go through floors, maybe they can fill the well slowly with material and Flower can climb out

Three clips from this week's episode available on CBS website. The episode is named "The Silent Partner"

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I guessed right that the ghost sucked off was Stephanie's boy friend. In the remaining episodes, something needs to be done about Pete's wife Carol. She hasn't been around in the last couple of episodes (thankfully: she adds very little to the show), and I'd like to see her gone by season's end. That ghost who's roaming around lost in the dirt will be an interesting ghost to explore next season.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
In the remaining episodes, something needs to be done about Pete's wife Carol. She hasn't been around in the last couple of episodes (thankfully: she adds very little to the show), and I'd like to see her gone by season's end. That ghost who's roaming around lost in the dirt will be an interesting ghost to explore next season.
Perhaps in next week's episode which is focused on Pete.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Given the rules of the show, couldn't Flower just head in the direction of the border of the property (underground), then get flung back to property to where they have previously shown they get thrown to on the surface? It seems like the well would be pretty close to the land border since it was far from the mansion. I know, I shouldn't over think it. LOL The idea of being stuck underground, not able to see, completely lost and disoriented sounds like a nightmare. I wonder if we will ever hear more about the puritan woman?

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
THURSDAY, MAY 2
8:30 pm Ghosts Season 3 finale (renewed)
Isaac’s wedding day jitters are exacerbated by the arrival of a surprise guest.
I am guessing the puritan ghost Isaac lost in the dirt over 100 years ago will find her way back to the house, maybe claiming to also being engaged to Isaac. The real reason he let go of her hand.

It's just the TV guide listing but as some people don't want to know anything about an upcoming episode I put it in spoiler brackets. I also speculated about something based on the plot listing.

Ghosts is the first CBS show to finish it's season.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Per the previews of this week's episode on CBS.com, the ghosts notice that Carol hasn't been seen for a while. There is an explanation provided

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks