What's new

Ghosts (US) (2021) - Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The cast -- including all of the main ghosts -- have renegotiated their contracts and are getting pay raises.

But if they've all renegotiated, then who got sucked off at the end of the finale?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The cast -- including all of the main ghosts -- have renegotiated their contracts and are getting pay raises.

But if they've all renegotiated, then who got sucked off at the end of the finale?
One of the basement ghosts we hardly ever see, I'm guessing.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
One of the basement ghosts we hardly ever see, I'm guessing.
I don't know how I would feel about that. As much as I would hate to lose a core cast member, I feel like that would be a cheat after choosing that particular cliffhanger. In order for it to have emotional impact, it needs to be somebody the audience would miss. We'll see.

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
Last night I watched the final episode of my favourite British tv series. GHOSTS.There will be no more series for the British show. Such a pity as I never missed an episode.I guess all series must come to an end eventually.It will be sadly missed.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
There is a baby boom on Ghosts.

Rose McIver revealed her baby bump at the Golden Globes.
Sheila Carrasco (Flower) gave birth in December.
Devan Chandler Long ( Thorfinn) announced he and his wife are pregnant in late November .
Congratulations to all.

Its unknown whether Sam will be pregnant on the show.

1704699966782.png

Last edited:

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
I don't know how I would feel about that. As much as I would hate to lose a core cast member, I feel like that would be a cheat after choosing that particular cliffhanger. In order for it to have emotional impact, it needs to be somebody the audience would miss. We'll see.
The British series has finished -will the American series follow soon.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I thought you were talking about the return date for the CBS version since they were previously airing British repeats.

I think it is premature to talk about our version of the show show ending. They've produced more episodes in two seasons than the British show did over its entire run, so they are doing their own thing now. They are not bound to follow the ending of the British version. I don't think the show is out of gas creatively, and there was ratings growth between the first and second season. I think CBS is happy to have it on their air and I see no reason to expect that the end of this version is particularly imminent.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
They did a good job of hiding Rose McIver's real life baby bump in the promo. "Flower" is not in the wide shot so she apparently was inserted into the promo at another time. She had a baby in December.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The UK Ghosts final episode scene . Spoilers.
Maybe one day the US will get to see series 4 and 5.

As the episode ends it is shown or implied through a montage where an elder couple, filmed from behind, in front of Button House, who are presumably Allison and Mike checking in with the Ghosts.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The UK Ghosts final episode scene . Spoilers.
Maybe one day the US will get to see series 4 and 5.

As the episode ends it is shown or implied through a montage where an elder couple, filmed from behind, in front of Button House, who are presumably Allison and Mike checking in with the Ghosts.

Thanks for sharing that.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The season opener was a fun one with the reveal of who was sucked off reverberate throughout. EW has an article talking about the decision and more.
In spoilers because even though the title doesn't reveal anything, the URL does.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks