What's new

Transformers Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Hey guys i see this is coming out very soon which is great but there has not been much news,atleast that i have been aware of. Anyone else anxiously awaiting this box set with the coming rush of must buy movies?

Lanny_B

Second Unit
I think I would love it, but is it coming in two sets? All depends on the price to me, and when I decide to get it. I got the first season, and, though I haven't finished watching them all, I do love them. The second season is the other one I loved from childhood, so I may get it for nastalgia sake.
I heard they're making a console game based on the original Transformers series. I thought, hey, I'm a game developer -- I wanted to make that one! :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else anxiously awaiting this box set with the coming rush of must buy movies?
Me too! I've been keeping an eye on this one on the calendar, for sure!
Has anyone else besides me seen the "Transformers G1: Heroes of Cybertron" line of action figures?

There are 10 in the series so far:
Wave 1: Optimus Prime, Arcee, Ultra Magnus, and Apex Armor Optimus Prime.
Wave 2: Spark Attack Optimus Prime, Paradron Medic, Thundercracker, Megatron, Skywarp, and Starscream.
A 3rd wave has been hinted at, apparently!
SRP is $3.99 each. Availability-wise, they are billed on the Transformers.com website this way: "TRANSFORMERS HEROES OF CYBERTRON PVC figures can be found at the following retail locations - Meijer, Walgreens, Fred Meyer, Bi-Mart, Roses and Walt Disney World." Because of this exclusivity, they're already on eBay for much, MUCH more than $3.99 each, despite (I'm told) being out just a month or so.
I have none of those chains in Memphis, other than Walgreens. Fortunately for me, I have 8 different Walgreens I'm convenient to! Walgreens sells them for list, $3.99 each. I found each store had no more than 5 units in stock, many of them dupes. After a spree yesterday, I now have 1 each of 8 of them and an extra Optimus Prime. The Megatron box isn't in the best shape, but I'll take what I can get: My 4-year-old son will play with these toys either way!
I might try to get two of each, so we have one to "collect". I'm not gonna eBay any of them, though...everything I buy is for the kiddo. He hasn't seen them yet, so perhaps I'll put them under the tree.
Now if I can only track down an UltraMagnus and a Spark Attack Prime! But two of the managers told me they'll be reordering in bigger quantities, and to check back next weekend! I'll be there...

William-R

Agent
season 2 of tf i cant wait =) i think their is 49 eps
no wonder they split them up

about the toys anyone see they reissud the origonal toys
at toys r us, i picked up a few. i grew up loving transformers its nice to have them again =)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
There are also a whole lot more of those TF figures available in Japan. (My brother has ordered a ton of these things.) They have a bunch of varients, like clear versions. The annoying thing is that they come in boxes and you don't know which one you're getting. (Kind of like trading cards.)

StevenJ

Stunt Coordinator
I really want this, I have season 1 and want season 2. I think it's actually four or five dollars cheaper if you buy the Canadian vesion.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Somebody told me they were rereleasing the old Transformers toy. The only confirmation I have is that I saw Ultra Magnus on sale at a Toy's R Us..... yeah yeah, you heard right, Toy's R Us. :b
Anywho, I'm getting Season Two. Good old-fashioned terrible writing. :laugh:

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
They are releasing older toys in Commemorative Series. Series 1 consists of:

Optimus Prime
Ultra Magnus
Rodimus Major (renamed Hot Rod)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks