What's new

Press Release RLJE Films Press Release: Walking Dead World Beyond: Final Season (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
walking.png

THE WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND

SEASON 2

Available on DVD & Blu-ray on March 8, 2022

LOS ANGELES,
(February 22, 2022) - RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, will release Season 2, the final season, of the horror/drama series: The Walking Dead: World Beyond on DVD and Blu-ray on March 8, 2022. The second season of the series originally aired on AMC Networks in October 2021.

Set in the same universe as “The Walking Dead,” The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2 stars Aliyah Royale, Alexa Mansour, Hal Cumpston, Nicolas Cantu, Nico Tortorella, Annet Mahendru and Julia Ormond. RLJE Films will release The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2 on DVD for an SRP of $34.97and Blu-ray for an SRP of $39.98.

Season two of The Walking Dead: World Beyond concludes the epic story of Iris (Aliyah Royale), Hope (Alexa Mansour), Elton (Nicolas Cantu), and Silas (Hal Cumpston) -- four friends who journeyed across the country on a mission that transformed everything they knew about themselves and the world. As they face off against the mysterious Civic Republic Military and fight for control of their own destiny, goals will shift, bonds will form and crumble, and innocence will be both lost and found.

DVD and Blu-ray Bonus:

· Comic-Con@Home 2021 Panel

THE WAKLING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND SEASON 2 DVD
Genre: Horror/Drama
Rating: TV-MA
Language: English, Spanish, French
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Format: Color
Year: 2021
SRP: $34.97
# of Discs: 3
Length: 453 minutes
UPC: 014381143591
Cat#: AMC14359DVD
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Audio Format: 5.1 Dolby Digital

THE WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND SEASON 2 BLU-RAY

Genre: Horror/Drama
Rating: TV-MA
Language: English, Spanish, French
Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Format: Color
Year: 2021
SRP: $39.98
# of Discs: 3
Length: 453 minutes
UPC: 014381143607
Cat#: AMC14360BD
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Audio Format: 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I have followed all the "Walking Dead" series, and collected the seasons of the two main shows as they arrived on Blu ray. I have not purchased either season of World Beyond. First the Blu rays weren't available in Canada. Now they are, but although I am a completest and feel I must have it in my collection, I found the series a bore full of teenage angst with characters I did not care about and a real chore to plow through. I'll probably force myself through the discs once and only dust it ever after. My question is this. Are there any plans to release the entire run in one package at "bargain prices"?

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I am trying to re-watch this series on Blu Ray, and without a word of a lie, I cant stay awake. I keep nodding off and missing major plot developments. The same thing happened during first run. I am on disc 3 of season 2, and not caring enough to skip back, I haven’t a clue to what’s going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks