1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Toshiba 27A41

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam Lenhardt, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

Being on a budget, my home theater setup is rather modest. However, the old television finally kicked the bucket (it made a grinding noise for about two months and then something popped and it went deal.) As long as I was upgrading, I'd decided to move from a 25" to a 27" and make use of the S-Video connection via my DVD player. That said, I did my research, and the Toshiba 27A41 seemed like the best bang for the buck for under $300.
    Is there anything I should no about this television before the 30 day return limit expires?

2. Adam Lenhardt

Anyone?

3. Luke_Y

Luke_Y Second Unit

Adam, I got that TV for my GF this christmas and so far it seems like a great TV, no issues.

4. Adam Lenhardt

Thanks, Luke.

5. Lowell_B

Lowell_B Second Unit

While I don't have the same model, I've been using the 27A50 for about a year now, and I have no complaints. It's a great TV for the cash. It also has component inputs too, so that's another bonus.

Lowell

6. Adam Lenhardt

Well, this model has the component inputs too, unfortuneately, my DVD player doesn't have the component outputs[​IMG]. However, this is the first TV we've had that has the S-Video imput. The difference between that and the composite RCA connections is night and day!!!!
    The only problem I've seen is that the TV has about a 1/8" of an inch clock-wise tilt.