What's new

Toshiba 27A41 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Being on a budget, my home theater setup is rather modest. However, the old television finally kicked the bucket (it made a grinding noise for about two months and then something popped and it went deal.) As long as I was upgrading, I'd decided to move from a 25" to a 27" and make use of the S-Video connection via my DVD player. That said, I did my research, and the Toshiba 27A41 seemed like the best bang for the buck for under $300.
Is there anything I should no about this television before the 30 day return limit expires?

Luke_Y

Second Unit
Adam, I got that TV for my GF this christmas and so far it seems like a great TV, no issues.

Lowell_B

Second Unit
While I don't have the same model, I've been using the 27A50 for about a year now, and I have no complaints. It's a great TV for the cash. It also has component inputs too, so that's another bonus.

Lowell

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, this model has the component inputs too, unfortuneately, my DVD player doesn't have the component outputs:frowning:. However, this is the first TV we've had that has the S-Video imput. The difference between that and the composite RCA connections is night and day!!!!
The only problem I've seen is that the TV has about a 1/8" of an inch clock-wise tilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks