What's new

The Official Star Trek Music Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the heads-up. I don’t think I remember if this was announced, but figured it was coming. Here goes more money to La La Land. :)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I went nuts and ordered Vol 2 of the DS9 soundtrack. I was really curious about the Titanic set too and picked that up as well. Plus I just remembered the FSM release of the Superman Christopher Reeves film scores and was surprised it was still available and grabbed that too.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Mondo’s wrath of khan lp sounds amazing!
Listened to it yesterday!!
I’ve never heard the score sound this good.

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
Mondo’s wrath of khan lp sounds amazing!
I still haven't listened to mine. I just wanted to get the Mutara Nebula colored vinyl before it disappeared.
startrek2-vinyl-disc.jpg

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I’ve been on the hunt for the 2009 Star Trek Deluxe Edition 2 CD soundtrack. I finally got a copy on eBay. It was crazy expensive for a film I’m not that much a fan of, but it satisfies my need to be a completist. I’m re-evaluating the reboot films, I did think the score for the 2009 film was good. It was still sealed! It might be a shame to open to listen to. Still have to collect the Deluxe Editions of Into Darkness and Beyond.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I’ve been on the hunt for the 2009 Star Trek Deluxe Edition 2 CD soundtrack. I finally got a copy on eBay. It was crazy expensive for a film I’m not that much a fan of, but it satisfies my need to be a completist. I’m re-evaluating the reboot films, I did think the score for the 2009 film was good. It was still sealed! It might be a shame to open to listen to. Still have to collect the Deluxe Editions of Into Darkness and Beyond.
It's worth it. :)

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss

The expanded Star Trek Beyond has surprisingly become a favorite of mine!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys! A review I read mentions the end titles for the 2009 film is not in the set. I guess I’ll find out. Will definitely pick-up the other two soundtracks for Beyond and Into Darkness.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
My new Deluxe copies of Into Darkness amd Beyond arrived earlier this week. I was a little disappointed they were not in a fancy larger book type affair that the 2009 Star Trek Deluxe set has. They are regular CD jewel cases. But I can see that the first Star Trek reboot film soundtrack would have a special treatment. So it’s not the end of the world. If I have time, i’ll rip them and listen to them. Still feel a little unsure about opening up that still sealed Star Trek 2009 deluxe soundtrack set. It cost a lot and took some effort to find, so it almost feels criminal. :) Glad I finally have the set.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
My new Deluxe copies of Into Darkness amd Beyond arrived earlier this week. I was a little disappointed they were not in a fancy larger book type affair that the 2009 Star Trek Deluxe set has. They are regular CD jewel cases. But I can see that the first Star Trek reboot film soundtrack would have a special treatment. So it’s not the end of the world. If I have time, i’ll rip them and listen to them. Still feel a little unsure about opening up that still sealed Star Trek 2009 deluxe soundtrack set. It cost a lot and took some effort to find, so it almost feels criminal. :) Glad I finally have the set.

The circle is now complete.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hey Alan! I haven’t had the time, or heart to open the 2009 set yet! This weekend might be a good opportunity to break open the set. And since you’re listening, then I better as well. I’ll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks