What's new

The Mole II- Where did it go? (1 Viewer)

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Well, I guess nobody is eating a hat. ;)
Heather's stock certainly shot up this round. Katie gets ousted, and from her comments we know she wasn't voting for Heather. Likewise Heather mucked up two folks reunions.
While Dorothy didn't jump, this is consistent with her not jumping in a previous episode... I don't think we can add much from this to her camp.
Bill didn't have much opportunity to screw things up this round. He could have not jumped, but that would be entirely too obvious.

Jake Gove

Second Unit
I've been telling my wife that Heather is the Mole for the last four episodes. Heather screws up reunions for two people and keeps 10,000 out of the pot, she greases Bill's gnome, she touches the bike, she "gives up" the exemption (she doesn't need) in the jail cell game ... On and on ...

Danny R

Supporting Actor
One thing that caught my attention... when Heather's boyfriend came out, she told him something along the lines of "not being able to talk to anyone". Since we know she has in fact shared info with Bribbs, Katie, etc, this is a very Molish thing to say.

Besides the two of them, only the camera's were listening, so I doubt she said this for other folks benefit.

Bryan Acevedo

Second Unit
I am with Jake - I have been on record as saying Heather is the Mole for a while now. Everything she has done points to her. She didn't even look that nervous during the execution, when it was down to her and Katie. She didn't even pick an Asian woman for Dorothy's Mom. How hard is that?

Danny, both my wife and I heard that, too, and found it interesting. Also, a few weeks ago she was alone in her room playing solitaire (when they were first allowed to have their own rooms). The rest of the players were no doubt studying their notes.

Bryan

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Gee, Katie's not the Mole. What a shock. :rolleyes: Frankly, I'm surprised she lasted this long, as she is clearly the least intelligent contestant.
That said, with this last episode one could really make a case that Heather, who I suspected from the first episode, is indeed the Mole. These next two episodes should be very interesting!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I knew she wasn't the Mole. A friend of mine and I were discussing it and he was sure it was her. No offense to her, but she doesn't seem like she could handle it.

Yes, she did, but it's not like the producers ever HELPED her to win games
Actually, one of the last games (if not the last) had the last 3 people stuck in 3 different rooms. Kathryn was told beforehand how to win the game completely, and even talked to the producers during the game (they said to her that she could try to win a game if she wanted to). She tried to help the two guys win because she felt REALLY bad about bringing them down all season, but they lost.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Hey, I kinda liked Katie...

Oh well - its either Bill or Heather.

I'm sticking with Bill.

Too bad there won't be a Mole 3.

Calvin

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
It's gotta be Bill, like the message said.
He's sabotaged or tried to sabotage almost every challenge he's been involved in.
Of course, it could be Heather too, but it seems less likely to me.
I was almost sure that it was Katie, but like I said before, either she was the Mole or she was just stupid...
I think the ratings have been low enough that they won't consider a third season. :frowning:

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
Dammit Katie, you let me down. I'll have to return the Minnesota Twins hat I picked out. :D
I knew I was in trouble picking Katie when I saw her dad cry when she was bungie jumping. I guess like father like daughter.
Off the Katie bandwagon and on the Heather bandwagon. My only fear about Heather is that the producers are editing it to look like Heather is the mole.
If I had to guess right now who would be in the finals, I would guess Al, Heather and Bribs.

Eric C D

Second Unit
...Guess I can return that hat-grinder attachment for my Cuisinart now. :D
I didn't get to see last week's episode until over the weekend - I got to read people's comments first. So I watched Heather with a critical eye. It does kinda look like a two horse race, but I'm keeping my money on Bill.
I'm staying with my conspiracy-paranoid theory that they wouldn't pick a young woman two-times in a row. Of course I don't think that they would think that I would think that they would.... ya know, fake me out or something. But we're talking network television here - I gotta hope I'm smarter than *someone* (please!)
So, is anyone else willing to go out on a chapeau-chomping limb at this time? I'd hate to think we can't get rid of at least one piece of Minnesota twin junk - err - memorabelia. ;)
Eric
(Who's taking a cheap shot at the hat my way of collecting on my "bet.")

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
In this last episode, I was very surprised that Bill pointed out the odometer on the car as a possible combination for the greenhouse lock. That was a very unMolelike thing to do! On the other hand, taking the exemption in the ball game was somewhat Molelike. (I doubt he saw Darwin or Bribs previously hit the ball out of turn.)

Heather could have possibly sabotaged the wine pouring game, as she encouraged them to risk the $10,000, and then spilled the wine quite quickly.

I'm more confused by this episode than enlightened, but I'm still sure that either Bill or Heather is the Mole.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
I was very surprised that Bill pointed out the odometer on the car as a possible combination for the greenhouse lock.

Did he do this during the contest? I thought this was pointed out to them AFTER the contest was over. Unfortunately I already deleted my recording so I can't check.

Peter McDonald

Stunt Coordinator
When they were putting the car back together (after Dorothy had gotten the lock open), Bill noticed the odometer was the combination for the lock.

I don't know how Dorothy got the combo though... ??

Peter

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Dorothy said something like "There are 3 players left at the end..." and some other explanation for how she got the combination. Seemed more like guesswork to me...

I just couldn't believe that they didn't try the combination lock first, before disassmbling the car!

Also, I think they made Bill leave the table last, so they could set up for the viewers why he was selected to put the little device in one of their diaries. Remember, the players were never told who did that, most likely because the producers wanted to create distrust and uncertainty among them, something that wouldn't have happened if they said Bill did it. Since Bill is the mole, they didn't want to reveal that he did it.

/Mike

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Since Bill is the mole, they didn't want to reveal that he did it.

Yup! I agree 100%! In every other contest they have told the group as a whole exactly who was involved in what private intrigue. Bribs for instance revealing that he passed up an exemption in the Gladiator game, etc. The fact that suddenly they don't when its associated with Bill is certainly telling.

When they were putting the car back together (after Dorothy had gotten the lock open), Bill noticed the odometer was the combination for the lock.

Ah, thats right. I knew it was after the deed was done though.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
A fun episode last night.

I did have a little problem with the car game. How did one of them not clue in on the message at the beginning of the show. The message talked about dwindling numbers. Why didn't at least one of them think to look at either the odometer or the licence plate before the end of the game? They have been doing this for 20 days, someone should have figured out the combonation before the got the entire car apart.

Why would Heather try to complete the wine pouring contest after Al failed? She didn't have a prayer.

Sorry to see Darwin go. I bet Dorothy is gone after next week.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
There's a new "Bill is the mole" clue online fans are discussing regarding last night's episode:

In the opening credits, right after Dorothy is introduced, the Mole logo appears. In the mish-mash of letters in the Mole logo, the word "Admiral" can clearly be seen. Bill was an Admiral.

I checked it myself and it is there.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I'd say that settles it then. Unless the producers are seriously screwing with our heads. :)
But in addition to the blatant clues, everything Bill has done has been very Mole-ish, and he is one of the few who haven't really been "targeted" in the show (you know, how they do VO's of the players' theories over a short clip of mole-like behavior).
It still is fun to watch it though, amazingly enough, just to see how they edit it, and what the other players are doing. :)
/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks