What's new

The Mole II- Where did it go? (1 Viewer)

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
Tonight's the night for the big finale. So let's take a quick poll:

Who's the winner and who's the mole???

The Winner: Bill

The Mole: Heather

I know that all of the signs point to Bill being the mole, but I'm still holding out hope that it was all a ploy.

See everyone tomorrow for the wrapup.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Seems like a rather weird ploy if it is, so I'll reverse your guesses: The winner will be Heather amd Bill is the Mole. :)
/Mike

Peter McDonald

Stunt Coordinator
Just watched the season finale.

Bill is the Mole (of course), and Dorothy won it. She beat Heather by one question on the final quiz.

Also, if Elavia didn't take the bribe to leave, Dorothy would have been the person executed that night.

I sure hope they have The Mole 3. But I doubt they will.

Peter

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Yay! I hearby claim victory! Check back on page 1 and you'll see I correctly identified the mole from the first episode. ;)
I hope there is a season 3!

Eric C D

Second Unit
DannyR, yes, you figured it out first (a la Heather), but did you score highest on the quiz? , :)
Anyway, I'm willing to declare you the local victor for making the first prediction here, and even for what were proved last night as accurate reasons. You win.....
one unchewed hat! :D
OK, my acts left to tie this all up with a bow are to hie me to ABC's website, enjoy the final interviews and analysis, and to keep just track enough to see if they have tryouts for next year. First one to find out, please post here! I wanna see if I can defeat DannyR in "real" competition - double or nuthin hat side bets!
tra la, tra la,
Eric

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, this time around the clues were real clues as opposed to the first season, where the clues seemed made up after the fact. The only clue I didn't like was the one that I "got" myself, the message at the hotel that spelled out "The mole is bill" on a phone keypad, because they held the shot too long so I figured there had to be something to it. It was a little too obvious. Patrick, who kept the message, didn't figure that one out though! :)
I thought Heather would win, she seemed smarter than Dorothy, and it turned out that Heather helped Dorothy in a major way. I bet Heather was pissed off at herself afterwards!
Interesting to see how much luck plays a part in the game, like how Darwin managed to stay in the game even though he really didn't have a clue who the mole was, and how Dorothy would have been "executed" had Elavia not left the game voluntarily. That montage of clips with Darwin creating his coalitions was great. :)
I really enjoy the show, but I doubt it'll have a 3rd season. Too bad. :frowning:
/Mike

Lee L

Supporting Actor
The classic doh! moment of all reality shows is when they showed the rest of Al's speech where he said people are probably sitting at home saying "you don't know nothing...It's Bill" from the episode he was executed IIRC and the whole room burst out laughing.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
but did you score highest on the quiz?

I don't know how I would have done on the quizes. I didn't have a clue on things like the card game scores/what type of socks/where people sat etc. Of course if I was actually taking notes I probably would have done well as I have a pretty good memory.

You win..... one unchewed hat!

Thank you very much! I'll embroider my name upon it, and pass it along to the next winner (hoping there will be one)! We'll call it the Katie Award.

I wanna see if I can defeat DannyR in "real" competition

I would just LOVE to be on this show. I even have over a month's vacation leave stored up, so I'm ready to go!

Of course this time I think Bill was MUCH more obvious than Kathryn ever was. Last year I had no clue who the mole was. Things that utterly convinced me on Bill (versus just suspecting him) might not have been visible to me if I were actually playing, such as the style of his journal notes (letter to his wife, rather than lists like the other players had).

Eric C D

Second Unit
Of course, you realize that we'll sign up, then they'll get corporate sponsorship so we'll spend two months touring Motel 6's and competing in contests like who can drink a giant slurpee fastest without keeling over from brain freeze.
Anyway, I'm pinning my big hope on my "reverse psychology" theory for picking the mole for next year. They wouldn't pick another middle-aged ex-navy white guy, now would they (he said, putting his pinkie alongside his mouth).
Eric
(He said, starting to "play" Danny already).
Muahahahaha! :D

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
I'd love to see The Mole 3.

I can't agree with Lee enough. The funniest moment of the final show was Al's speech.

And...how big a sigh of relief must Dorothy have had when she heard that she would have been eliminated the night Elavia took the brib.

Bring on The Mole 3!

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I just saw on e that they are going to do at least two more seasons and one of them will be a celebrity mole season!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I hope that's true, both about another season and a celebrity version.
This show would be a really good one to do a celebrity version of, IMO. You could probably get some fairly big names on there, since it's not much about personal relationships, revealing your private life, or backstabbing. It would be a good time for them, and a chance to get some extra promotion, without worrying about being portrayed in a negative light. :)

Eric C D

Second Unit
MOLE!
Molay, Molay, Molay [couldn't find an accent for the "e"]
[really low voice] mooooooooooooole.
If you can't guess, I think Fred Savage should be the celebrity mole. :D
Eric
P.S. Or Cindy Crawford.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks