The Expanse on Amazon Prime

Edwin-S

Lead Actor
Premium
Reaction score
Clearly the answer is yes, because that means you can buy new gear!
:laugh: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have to start looking, but not quite sure where to start. The 18" PSA looks like a beast, but exchange and shipping to Canuckistan might be too prohibitive.

Also, might be a bit too big for my room. The 15" is a possibility too.

KeithDA

Second Unit
Reaction score
Real Name
Keith
Series 1-3 has just been released here in a Blu Ray boxset. As I'm not an amazon prime member, it seemed the best way to see the last series. (ie series 3, 1 and 2 were on Netflix last year..)
It looks and sounds great and I am about half way through the first series (again). Funny how I remember this series as being more of a slog than I've found it so far (and I have to say that I don't remember the detail of it at all - but do I feel more connected to the characters as they are being developed over these first few episodes.)
I understand series 4 is due to air later this year - bring on the Blu ray of that too please!

Edwin-S

Lead Actor
Premium
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if S4 would be able to match the first three seasons. I don't think it is quite as good as the first three, but it is.pretty close. Enough that I ended up watching the first six episodes before I finally had to take a break.

"Miller" can be a real dick.

Edwin-S

Lead Actor
Premium
Reaction score
I don't like that they have the UN Ambassador swearing like a sailor in this season. It seems like an abrupt change in her personality. She was a little rough around the edges before, but not like this.
Yeah. I totally agree with you there. The turn they took with her character was not for the better.

In the first three seasons she was a schemer with hints of arrogance, but she was also relatively calm under pressure. Her character had quite a bit of depth with all of her machinations. In this season, she is more one note. They made her into a shrieking, spoiled martinet with a sewer mouth.

Reactions: Scott Merryfield

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qsaufraqe