What's new

Tenet (2020) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This movie has two of the four Triwizard Champions.

Robert Pattinson was Cedric Diggory and Clémence Poésy was Fleur Delacour. Now, Nolan just need to go get Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum) and of course Daniel Radcliffe so we can have a reunion scene with all four of them.

I'm only half kidding here, as I actually would love to see all four of them together again.

In all seriousness, what little we do know about this movie sounds cool, and it's one hell of a cast. I find it interesting that Ludwig Göransson is doing the score. I liked his work on Black Panther, so I'm not questioning his ability to deliver a great score. But I definitely expected that this one would be Hans Zimmer, due to his longstanding previous collaboration with Nolan. I wonder what led Nolan to go to Göransson for this project.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I saw the prologue tonight and I think it confused some people in the audience. The IMAX logo comes up making you think the feature is about to start and suddenly some other movie that you weren't coming to see starts playing. It isn't until the end that it mentions it being the Tenet trailer. I did enjoy the prologue however.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is he shooting this in 70mm IMAX? If he is, I may have to plan on a trip to Edmonton or Vancouver to see it.

Reactions: PMF

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
It was definitely shot in IMAX, I don't think it specified but I doubt he would shoot anything in IMAX that wasn't 70mm.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
It was definitely shot in IMAX, I don't think it specified but I doubt he would shoot anything in IMAX that wasn't 70mm.

It was/is being shot on a combination of 70mm IMAX film and regular 70mm film, like Dunkirk was.

A lot of Nolan’s usual team wasn’t available for this project; it’ll be interesting to see how he works with fresh blood.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I saw the prologue tonight and I think it confused some people in the audience. The IMAX logo comes up making you think the feature is about to start and suddenly some other movie that you weren't coming to see starts playing. It isn't until the end that it mentions it being the Tenet trailer. I did enjoy the prologue however.
I saw it as well. Once again, there are guys in masks mumbling unintelligible dialogue.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I finally saw Star Wars today in IMAX and no Tenet prologue. I'm disappointed I missed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks