What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Mister Roberts – 1955
full

– The Harvey Girls – 1946
full

– Tenet – 2029
full

– That Uncertain Feeling – 1941
full

– Amores Perros – 2000
full

– Tremors – 1990...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is it, RoundUppers! The last big week of 2020 in terms of new home video releases. (Things really drop off as we head into the weeks around the holidays.)

But what a week!!!

So many great titles--many of which are "holy grail-type" releases for many film aficionados. I've got a number of titles on pre-order (mostly from Warner Archive).

I hope there's something out there for you this week.

Safe shopping (as ALWAYS)!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I'm looking forward to finally seeing Tenet next week in the safety of my home. The Blu-ray will be on the way from Amazon as a blind buy.

Also, I've said this a few times already this year: the steelbook versions of the Studio Gibli titles this week are going to be the same discs as were included in the previous Gkids keepcase editions. Unless you really want the steelbook, there is no reason to double dip from a previous Gkids edition to these ones.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Warner Archive is providing an early Christmas gift with a handful of classic titles that are must-haves for me. I'm also interested, as are others, in Tenet. Even when they're flawed, Christopher Nolan's movies have always been worth watching and debating. I suspect this one will be, too.

Thanks for the prices, Mike.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
TREMORS IN 4K!!! Mine. I'll wait until Tenet drops to $20 before I buy it. No hurry for me there.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Tenet after a price drop. Also Tex Avery Vol 2 and Wolf of Snow Hollow.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Count me in with ordering those WA titles. Great stuff!
  • The Harvey Girls
  • Holiday Affair
  • Mister Roberts

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Just ordered Holiday Affair to watch before Christmas, and I'll soon be picking up Tenet and Mister Roberts.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I went out looking for Tenet today. First I went to Best Buy and didn't see, next I went across the street to Walmart and I didn't see it there, finally I drove a couple of miles to Target and I finally found it. Best Buy probably had it but didn't put it out yet, this happened with me recently there with the Middle Earth films. That time I found an employee to find it in the back, this time I didn't see anyone to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread