1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

SVS Cult: Apply Within

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Evan:R, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Evan:R

Evan:R Agent

I just want to thank everyone here for changing my mind about buying a sub (I live in a 5th floor apt), and the guys at SVS for producing such an incredible product! It arrived today after being backordered for a few weeks (Erik threw in a free t-shirt! [​IMG]), and I never knew how much I was missing. I have a pair of Axiom m50ti towers, and they supposedly dig down to 35 Hz... but I tried playing a song with and without the new sub and it sounded like I was only getting half of the picture before. I tried out (at 11 pm no less :b) the Darla and shark scenes from Nemo, The Battle of Carthage from Gladiator and a few songs like Inoj - Time After Time before I started feeling incredibly guilty. Tomorrow I will get an SPL meter and the calibration will begin! Hurray for internet direct speaker companies!!

Edit: Oh yea, it's a PB1-ISD! :b

2. Jeffrey R

Jeffrey R Stunt Coordinator

Congrats Evan. I also use the PB1-ISD with Axiom speakers (M22, VP150 and QS8's), and really love the combo. The Axioms provide great midrange and highs, while the SVS fills in the lows.

I've had the SVS since about September, and I never lose the SVS grin. You'll get great mileage out of this pairing.

3. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Congrats.. you cannot go wrong with SVS. I am so glad I chose them myself. Totally blew the pants off my dual NHT's... Not even a close compairison to my PB2+

4. Neal_C

Neal_C Second Unit

Congrats on the new sub. SVS is wonderful. I have had a 20-39CS and now have a PB2+...what joy [​IMG]

Neal

5. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Great post Evan. Congratulations on getting acquainted with LFE. It really does change things doesn't it?? [​IMG]