What's new

SV Subwoofers Contest Winners Announced (1 Viewer)

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
I swear this was all a marketing gimmick (and a successfull one too!) :) Because now that I entered and didn't win, I gotta go buy one. :D

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Now I feel like crap..

I saw the "Nathan" and I started dancing around the room and singing "Footlose"..

But then I saw the "_R"

I am totally shaken and I think I'm going to tak a leave of absnce from this forum..

Until next time,

Nathan

Brian Fellmeth

Supporting Actor
They like me!! They really, really like me!! WOW!!! I can't believe that I won. I never win anything!!! Thanks you SVS and HTF. I will be writing a full review and a comparison to the Ultra that I currently own.
So it is true.
The rich get richer.:) Congrats.

Kieran Coghlan

Second Unit
NathanP:
GOOD NEWS! It wasn't Nathan_R that won! It was Nathan_W!!!! Doesn't that make you feel better?
Hmmmm... yeah, I thought not. :P

DavidAM

Second Unit
I just noticed JerryIII is in Tampa. Maybe I can intercept the sub's shipment and bring it back to my place instead :D Now if I hear some rumbling I'll know who it is!

JerryIII

Stunt Coordinator
"I just noticed JerryIII is in Tampa. Maybe I can intercept the sub's shipment and bring it back to my place instead."
Over my dead body :D
David,
When I get it all set up you are welcome to come by for a demo any time.
Jerry

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Congrats to the winners! (BTW, Jerry's just taking delivery of the sub for me. ;))
JerryIII,
Could we do a local HT meet at your place? :D I'll bring over the 20-39CS/S700 combo and we can compare that, the CS+ and the CS-U. David can bring the drinks and whoever else can bring the food. ;)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Kevin:

I am not sure of the final count but it was over 2,000. I too am looking forward to the reviews that are written up not only about the subs but the other products as well.

Congratulations again to all the winners and thank you to all that entered. It has been great!

Parker

Ken Situ

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, since the winner is in Florida, can we demand a re-count (re-draw)? Just once? :) :)
Seriously, congrats to all the winners.

Myles

Agent
:frowning:
Is it just me or do all those presents under the X-mas tree look a little less inviting now? To top it off the winner already has an SVS. Maybe Jerry 3 should have a contest to see who wins his "old" SVS.

Jason Amerson

Auditioning
I work for the IRS and will need all the winners addresses and SS#s. You must pay taxes just as you would for any form of gambling, raffle, or state lottery. Taxes will be due before years end.

Just kidding, congrats to all. I feel sorry for the 1st and 2nd place winner's next door neighbors. :)

David Head

Second Unit
Congrats to all the winners! :emoji_thumbsup:
A BIG thanks to SVS for the giveaway and all the support they give to the forum.
Jerry,
I'd love to get in on that demo if you don't mind.
David

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Nathan_W:
I've got cash.. you name your price..
I MUST be one of the winners..
Are your a teenager?
If so, your probably broke..
Just think about it $$$$$$$$..
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks