What's new

SV Subwoofer Contest Winners Announced! (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
The winners for the SV Subwoofers contest have been released and the winners notified via email.

They are:

1st Place Prize: Joe Moon - 16-46PCi subwoofer

2nd Place Prize: Matt DeVillier - 20-39PCi subwoofer

3rd Place Prize: Rob Lloyd - 25-31PCi subwoofer

4th Place Prizes: Brian Dizon and Brian LaRose - Two(2) Better Cables subwoofer cables in any length.

5th Place Prizes: Derek White, Earl J and Chris Dixon - SV Subwoofers Wall Logos.

6th Place Prizes: Chris Dias, Lito, Paul Seward and Gil D: SVS T-shirts.

Congratulations to all the winners. If you are a subwoofer winner you will need to submit a review of your subwoofer, here on HTF, within 45 of receiving it. Cable winners need to let SV Subwoofers know the length cable they want; T-shirt winners the size and color and Wall Logo winners the color.

All prizes except subwoofers will be sent within the next week (The subwoofers will be delayed until roughly the end of the month).

I want to take this oportunity to thank Tom, Ron and Erik with SV Subwoofers for putting this contest on for our members. I look forward to the reviews from the winners on this improved line of subwoofers from SV Subwoofers.

On behalf of Ron and myself we thank all of you that entered and say again contratulations to all the winners.

Parker Clack

Ronald Epstein

Ron Stimpson

Tom Vodhanel

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Congratulations to all of the winners(I sure hope everyone writes a review this time). Also, huge thanks to the guys at SVS for another great giveaway.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
Congrats to the winners!

Got my 25-31 last week and after calibrating my system, it sounds better and better. You'll love yours if your new to the SVS line.

JohnG

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :angry:
ohwell, congrats ppls!@

Dave Vaughn

Stunt Coordinator
They spelled my name wrong...it is D A V E V A U G H N...not J O E M O O N !!!!:D
Oh well...congrats to the winners.

Robert Lovejoy

Stunt Coordinator
In the words of C3PO - how typical! (sigh)
Someday in this life I may get a break, but hey - congrats to the lucky winners and thanks SVS for doing this!!;)

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
It was rigged, I tell you! Or at least... it should've been. Who did I forget to bribe? Heh...

But seriously, congrats to the wieners.

Dennis Heller

Second Unit
Congratulations to the winners. If I remember, didn't Chris Dixon win a sub in the last giveaway? If so, that's pretty amazing.

Mark Guidry

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats ;) :emoji_thumbsup: O-well I guess I really didn,t need to win since my dual cs+/S1000 combo will be here tomorow!!!:D Humm alltho I really would have liked to win something!! Thansk for the contest guys it was fun while it lasted!!!:D :D

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Atleast I can count on the consistancy of my luck!

Congratulations to the winners!

Marc_E

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, congratulations to the winners. The answer to all of the non-winners: more contests from SVS.:D
Seriously, thank you SVS for taking time from your busy schedules to have these great contests.

Jonathan_M

Stunt Coordinator
Well crap. :angry:
Seriously though, congrats to all the winners! What a great contest. Thanks to SVS for giving us all a chance to win.
-Jonathan

Earl J

Stunt Coordinator
I won a wall logo! Woohoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Thanks to the HTF and SVS for another great contest. I can't wait to receive the logo.

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Congratulations! I'm hopeing I get the upgrade kit soon so I can turn my 20-39PC into a 20-39PCi :) I love it when you can upgrade without replaceing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks