What's new

Speaker stands for JBL N26's????? (1 Viewer)

Wil_J

Stunt Coordinator
For those of you that have the N26's, you know that it isn't very easy to find speaker stands for these (at least I haven't been able to yet).
I need speaker stands for my two N26's that I use as my main speakers. I have looked and looked again at all the places I can think of that are in my area, including Circuit City and Best Buy. There aren't any deticated HT stores in my area that I know of, I even drove a couple of hours to the next major city (Jefferson City Missouri) and visited their HT store and STILL couldn't find any.
I need help with this problem. Does ANYONE know where I can get some speaker stands that will hold N26's comfortably?
For those of you that don't know what N26's look like, here is a link: JBL Northridge N26 speakers .......Wil
------------------
My DVD's
"The rose petal floats on water,
the kingfisher flashes above the pond.
Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

al'Lan Mandragoran,
*******The Wheel of Time

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Wil, I got my stands at circuit City, they are 2 ft. tall with a platform. I had to drill a small hole in the back of the platform and secure the swing out leg thing on the N-26 with a zip tie.
These are not the easiest thing to mount, but with a little work can be secured just fine. Their worth the work though because they sound so good!
The stands are about $40 at CC
------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Wil_J

Stunt Coordinator
Sean,
Do you have pictures? It would be nice if I could see them so I know what I'm looking for.......Wil
------------------
My DVD's

al'Lan Mandragoran,
*******The Wheel of Time

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
I do have some pictures, but I do not have a scanner to put them on the computer, if you know of a way for me to put them on let me know. Maybe a library? I don't know anyone with a scanner either.
I just took some pictures that I have to develop, if you want I could send you some.
------------------
Sean

Wil_J

Stunt Coordinator
Sean,
Sure if you want to send me some. Is there a Kinko's in your area? If you went to kinkos they would only charge you a couple bucks to scan pictures. If you do want to send them to me, e-mail me at "[email protected]" and I will send you my address.......Wil
------------------
My DVD's

al'Lan Mandragoran,
*******The Wheel of Time

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Wil, I do not have a Kinkos nearby, I don't even think there's any in Montana.
Anyway I think Blakes link would be a better choice than what I have concocted, these are made for the N-26 specifically and would recommend these over the generic stands I got.
In fact I am going to move my stands into the living room and look into getting the specific N-26 stands in Blakes link.
But I will look around for a scanner and see if I can publish my pics, so I can share them with the HTF!
Can anyone tell me if I scan my pics onto a website, can I access them at home and pull them into my computer? And where would I send my pics if I located a scanner?
In fact if anyone wants to help me with specific info on how to do this please Private message me or e- mail me with info, I would be super grateful!! I just don't know jack about this! I mean I know nothing, I would need to know the process all the way from the scanner to accessing them from my computer, downloading into my computer and then putting them in a link or on the theater page. Thanks!
P.S. I don't blame anyone if they don't want to touch this :)
------------------
Sean
[Edited last by Sean Conklin on October 31, 2001 at 11:27 PM]

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
The Canadian distributor for JBL has a pair of Quest-brand speaker stands that include mounting brackets specifically for JBL. They're a basic 3 leg design with either a 30" or 37" height. They are $59.95 Canadian (~$38US + shipping). Let me know if you want to see a picture.
------------------
John Golitsis
Next Big Thing Electronics

Wil_J

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I want to check out all possiblities. Please, post all possible pics.
icon14.gif
......Wil
------------------
My DVD's

al'Lan Mandragoran,
*******The Wheel of Time

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
Not my best work, but here ya go!
Link Removed
------------------
John Golitsis
Next Big Thing Electronics

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks