What's new

Sergeant Preston of the Yukon (1 Viewer)

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Originally Posted by myst0

Why can't I find Sergeant Preston Season 3 anywhere? 1 & 2 are plentiful but 3 is sold out everywhere. Anybody know where I could find a copy??

I guess I was lucky I bought all 3 seasons a few years ago. Still on season 1, but love the series.

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Some time ago, I thought I saw that a Seargent Preston complete series set was supposed to be released. I waited for a while, but I don't recall ever hearing any more about it. I finally went ahead and purchased season 1 and season 2. I wasn't aware that season 3 was available anywhere, but I would like to pick it up, too.

myst0

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark Martucci
If anyone wants to sell their Season 3 Sergeant Preston, let me know!!

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
It seems strange that the first two seasons are widly available bbut not season 3. Did Infinity ever release a season 3 set does anyone know. And if not might they do so in future? Thanks.

S

silverking

Yes, they did , I have a copy. No idea why it is so difficult to get though. At one time they said they were doing a complete series box set & even published the artwork but it never came to anything. Same company released 'Life & Legend of Wyatt Earp' & even claimed on the back of the set that all 6 seasons were 'coming soon' but never followed through. A little bird tells me another company "may" be picking it up though

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
Originally Posted by silverking
Same company released 'Life & Legend of Wyatt Earp' & even claimed on the back of the set that all 6 seasons were 'coming soon' but never followed through. A little bird tells me another company "may" be picking it up though

Picking it up? Sergeant Preston or Wyatt Earp? Hoping for Wyatt. If Wyatt, which company may i ask.

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
For all you mushers that missed out on the out of print Critic's Choice/Infinity DVD Sergeant Preston releases:

GRIT-TV began showing Sergeant Preston today, I just noticed it on the schedule. They are showing two episodes, Monday-Friday, 6AM-7AM. They have started with season one. After so many years after the DVD releases, I wonder if they may have found color prints of the two episodes from season three that had to use black and white prints for the DVD release? Or an intact episode of the one episode, also from season three, that was missing a minute or two?

GRIT is also showing two episodes of LASSIE M-F, 7AM-8AM. They list Robert Bray as the star, so these should be the Ranger years.

ko57

Auditioning
Real Name
Kerry
I have an Infinity set of Sgt Preston S2 on DVD, would like to get S1 and S3, wouldn't mind finding them in Critic's Choice either, but these are like finding needles in a haystack.
Does anyone have any experience with the Complete Series set that ClassicDVDWorld has for right at $35, all 15 discs?
I can get S1 on Amazon, Spanish language with an English option, but the complete set would have S3 also.
New member here, reviving this older thread. Sgt Preston of the Yukon is a great show. It seems to be in the public domain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks