What's new

Interview Richard Anderson interview and win a copy of The Six Million Dollar Man the Complete Collection (1 Viewer)

movie-maniac

Auditioning
Real Name
Patric
This would be the perfect TV series for making it through the long hard winter this year. Please put my name in for this great classic series !

Movie-Maniac

Patric

Joe*J

Auditioning
This is awesome! I actually broke my leg when I was 8 because I was making believe I was the Man and I jumped off my garage roof.

Frank PW

Stunt Coordinator
Loved this show. My brothers and me never missed one.

Please throw my name in the hat for the draw.

F

ratkins

Auditioning
Real Name
Ron Atkins
Please enter my name. This was my favorite show when I was a kid & I can't wait to sit with this set for a long long weekend.

Thanks

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
Well since I've already entered the HC-8700 contest, I might as well keep it up. I fondly remember the show from when it was on in the mid '70s. And nostalgia for old TV shows brings back pleasant memories from those times.

Real Name
Joe
Hey! Let me in! Hopefully I won't have to wait two years to get it in Amazon Gold Box, cause there isn't enough whining in the world to get someone to buy this for me. Good luck to me!

BenCam91

Auditioning
Real Name
Ben Bangs
Please could me in, too!! This is my first post @ HD Theater forums, and I'm a huge bionic fan...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks