What's new

Interview Richard Anderson interview and win a copy of The Six Million Dollar Man the Complete Collection (1 Viewer)

John_ACa

Auditioning
I can't believe my eyes. When I got the email about the projector contest and logged in, I accidentally saw this contest and my jaw hit the table. Do you know how long I have waited for The Six Million Dollar Man to come to DVD? Since it left the air in original TV run. My all time favorite show and I have waited years and years. Even monks don't have this kind of patience.

I almost broke my arm as a kid when I told my friend to hit me with a tree branch and I tried to block it with my arm. I used to run in slow motion to school. The girls in my class all wrote in my year book in grade 8 about me wanting to be the bionic man. I never achieved that dream.

The saddest part is that my Aunt would visit every weekend when the show was on, and I was forced to sit 1 foot from the TV with my ear to the speaker so I could hear, as I was not allowed turn up the TV while my Aunt was talkiing/visiting. So, I missed alot of what was said many times. Some episodes I missed or only caught a part of as we did not have a VCR at the time.

Anyway, I would take this prize over the projector contest anyday and I would cherish this set for the rest of my life.

Please enter me in the contest.

Patience precious, soon.

Awesome contests you guys.

Thanks

Jacob L

Grip
I'm an old man now. I remember my mom watching this when I was a kid. We watched on a black and white television. My family was cheap.

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
This was the BEST series of the 1970's, I stayed home every Sunday night it was on ABC (even for the Bionic Woman on Wednesdays). This would be a fantastic Haunakkah gift!!! So I am entering to win.

vwmk1

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Bowles
this would be great to win! My 5yr old daughter has seen an episode or 2 and is hooked I would have someone to watch it with

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks