What's new

Interview Richard Anderson interview and win a copy of The Six Million Dollar Man the Complete Collection (1 Viewer)

paste

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David
Put me in coach, I'm ready to win some 6 Million Dollar Man action!

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Talked to Richard Anderson at the Comic-con in Boston last month. Very nice man. Also got a chance to chat with Lee Majors at the same event. Mr. Anderson had an Oscar Goldman with Exploding Briefcase action figure next to him. My parents never got me one. :(

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Please enter me in the contest. I remember a TV Guide interview where Lee Majors explained the career rise that led him to star in The Six Million Dollar Man, was an example of the banana theory: He said he was, the fourth banana in The Big Valley, the third banana in The Men From Shiloh, the second banana in Owen Marshal Counsler At Law, and finally, the first banana, the star, in The Six Million Dollar Man.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
The Six Million Dollar Man was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. I had the Steve Austin and Maskatron action figures but for some reason never had Oscar Goldman (I would put the Oscar Goldman face on Maskatron and just pretend that was Oscar). I even had the "Critical Assignment Arms" for Steve Austin and the inflatable Mission Control Center. Ahhh... memories.

Please enter me in the contest!

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Since I already forked over money for a copy this will probably increase my chance to win this.

glidiator

Auditioning
Real Name
William
Yes , please !

When I was a kid , this was a favorite show of mine. I also read the sci-fi books on which the show was based. Cyborg , Operation:Nuke , & High Crystal , by Martin Caidin. I always wanted to be an astronaut , so Steve Austin was a sympathetic character. I remember a couple of episodes especially well. One was filmed at the NASA Dryden facility at Edwards AFB , and featured a lot of exotic experimental craft , with some being examples of the lifting-body planes like the one Steve Austin had crashed in the show's intro.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks