What's new

Interview Richard Anderson interview and win a copy of The Six Million Dollar Man the Complete Collection (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I am STILL running behind on the rest of that interview, but it will get posted here sometime over the next week. I never said anything other than winner drawn on 11/27. To be more pacific I will make midnight PT tonight the cutoff for entering. I will then use a random number generator to pick and post the name of the winner tomorrow. Good luck!

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
And the review is going up today, at long last. Finally got done compiling everything late last night.

shc57783

Grip
Real Name
Scott Clarke
I love this set...I would love to have a copy to give away as a Christmas present. Please enter me in the contest. Thanks!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

Reserved for part 2 of the Richard Anderson interview: more on The Six Million Dollar Man and his time in Hollywood.

Did pt 2 get posted ?

Contest, don't think i posted yet so this is my entry.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by John DeAngelis

Thanks for the chance to win this handsome set. Good luck to all!

The random number generator has spoken....and John DeAngelis is our lucky winner. Congratulations and thanks to everyone for entering! As Tony mentioned part two of the interview hasn't appeared and I am hoping to have that up over the next few days. Kevin will be posting his review of the set today or tomorrow as well.

John DeAngelis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John DeAngelis
Thanks so much, Adam, and also thanks to Cameron, John and Pete for their congrats. I hope one of you are winners next time!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Congrats John. I will have to wait until this gets a general retail release to buy it, as I cann't afford it. Hope you have hours of enjoyment John.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have watched about 5-6 episodes of the set. I focused on the bigfoot episodes, because they were the ones i remembered most about the show. I also remembering the show running on sunday night when i was kid.

I am also not big into the movies and/or the romance side with Bionic Women. I may or may not watch the reunion movies, like a bionic wedding.

I purchased the set even though it was not in my budget, but, i also anticipate that there will be a weak next few months around releases, so i will allot some of that budget to this set.

I am still waiting for Man from Uncle and Mission Impossible to come down in price and then i will buy those sets.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Originally Posted by Lasermanfan

Sign me up for the contest. Thanks.

are you kidding?

this was given away already just a few posts above yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks